BREAKING: 2 Shot, Killed Outside Prophet Muhammad Art Event in Texas #ReligionofPeace

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:What the fukk is going on here? Are these pictures during the event? After the shooting?

Omg at that cac with the yellow tie.:mjlol: This is what is considered the master race?:laughing:
Before and after the shooting. The cac with the yellow tie is one of the most vile people in europe.
Yeah man, Justin Bieber singing about killing n***rs, and he is at the Mayweather fight the next year as a guest of Mayweather? What kind of shyt is that?
We care about money more then anything, it's a lack of pride. Floyd's personality is partly based off of that.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Muslims are not tolerant of other groups views so why should groups be tolerant of theirs?

Which muslims aren't tolerant of other peoples views? How are they living in America if they aren't tolerant of other people's views?

Because I hope we aren't using the middle east as the standards to say " if they don't show respect y should we" game.

This is America I would think we should be a little more enlightened then that.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
personally i see nothing wrong with civilians coming at other civilians for trying to be offensive.

I can't believe I'm reading this, and so many posters seem to agree. You're okay with people murdering each other because their feelings are hurt? The fact that you hold this position is offensive to me....are you okay with me goin at you and takin your life over it?

I mean, think about how many leaders of the past would have been silenced if they thought this way. The free speech of civil rights leaders, with the protests, boycotts, sit-ins, etc, offended the sensibilities of white folks, who in turn made credible threats on the lives of black people. The idea that blacks are equal and should be treated equal was offensive to those racist a$$holes, and they too were willing to kill for their beliefs. The way yall tell it, civil rights advocates were just stirring up the hornets nest, and practically invoking whites to lynch them.

No one has the right to murder another person, period. The fact that so many of you would allow the threat of violence to dictate what people can/cannot say is disappointing.

Last edited:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe I'm reading this, and so many posters seem to agree. You're okay with people murdering each other because their feelings are hurt? The fact that you hold this position is offensive to me....are you okay with me goin at you and takin your life over it?

I mean, think about how many leaders of the past would have been silenced if they thought this way. The free speech of civil rights leaders, with the protests, boycotts, sit-ins, etc, offended the sensibilities of white folks, and made credible threats on the lives of those people. The idea that blacks are equal and should be treated equal was offensive to those racist a$$holes, and they too were willing to kill for their beliefs. The way yall tell it, civil rights advocates were just stirring up the hornets nest, and practically invoking whites to lynch them.

No one has the right to murder another person, period. The fact that so many of you would allow the threat of violence to dictate what people can/cannot say is disappointing.
Yeah thats an incredibly stupid position to take. Hes using the example of people assaulting a group of klan members for assembling and being okay with that, but what happens when you switch that around? Like a group of racists assaulting blacks at a gathering because they dont like black people?

Do we even know if this was an attempt by some islamic radicalists or just something unrelated? Most likely the former but Ill wait and see.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Agreed.
Me neither, but why do they have to just sit back and take it when white folks disrespect you. Look at us breh. When they kill us, we march, we riot for a week and they on to the next one. And then they placate us with music and sports(check out the college prospects white women thread.) These cacs have no respect for any person of colour whatsoever. Let this have been one of them, we are talking mental illness.

What would you have us do? Just go out and shoot it out with the police?

Change doesn't happen overnight, and I think the protests have been mostly beneficial to the cause. At least racism and inequality in the justice system is being talked about internationally, and it appears justice will be brought to those officers who killed or allowed Grey to be killed.

I don't think a solution in which we respond to violence with more violence is likely to result in a positive outcome, in either of these situations. Killing cartoonists certainly doesn't make them sympathetic to jihad, and attacking cops or rioting won't make white folks sympathetic to our struggle.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Which muslims aren't tolerant of other peoples views? How are they living in America if they aren't tolerant of other people's views?

Because I hope we aren't using the middle east as the standards to say " if they don't show respect y should we" game.

This is America I would think we should be a little more enlightened then that.

tumblr_lmeh60wi7L1qablrx.gif

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
And for people trying to defend this stupid event, the sole purpose of the event was to flex the muscles of white supremacy. Just an ego stroking event. Nothing more nothing less. This had nothing to do with free speech. And I bet they're the same "free speech" activists complaining that black people can say the n-word but they can't.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"

I mean, think about how many leaders of the past would have been silenced if they thought this way. The free speech of civil rights leaders, with the protests, boycotts, sit-ins, etc, offended the sensibilities of white folks, and made credible threats on the lives of those people. The idea that blacks are equal and should be treated equal was offensive to those racist a$$holes, and they too were willing to kill for their beliefs. The way yall tell it, civil rights advocates were just stirring up the hornets nest, and practically invoking whites to lynch them.

:ufdup:Don't make cartoons of Muhammad.

:ufdup:Don't tell teenagers at a gas station to leave some old lady alone.

:ufdup:Don't smack hornets' nests.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And for people trying to defend this stupid event, the sole purpose of the event was to flex the muscles of white supremacy. Just an ego stroking event. Nothing more nothing less. This had nothing to do with free speech. And I bet they're the same "free speech" activists complaining that black people can say the n-word but they can't.
the supporters of this event already exposed themselves in this thread. apparently my expression of "FREE SPEECH" is appalling to them.