Breakfast Club interviewing Rush Limbaugh today at 2pm

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Can i get cliffnotes on the interview, since everyone else in the thread didnt listen

pretty much Rush agreeing the cops needs to be punished to the highest degree (shocked he said it to be honest), but other than that

- Rush says since the breakfast club crew "made it" in America, systematic racism doesn't really exist
- Rush claims democrats made up white privilege and juelzed when TBC were trying to explain it to him
- no one budging on their points about racism and black in america

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
The Breakfast Club is so uneducated

Angela Yee is there just saying "alright"

What's funny is, Angela yee is not stupid. She attended poly prep in nyc for hs, then Wesleyan. And she didn't get there by mistake, she legit tested well at some point. (I know this bc she's in the same 'smart ppl club' I'm in. Tbf, wesleyan was seen as a safety school for ppl in this club so maybe she just tested well but aint "smart".)

So I'll amend and say, she ain't THAT stupid.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Rush pandered and tomorrow he'll be back to the same ol bullshyt. Blaming the black community for their own problems.

And ya'll may have....BUT I didn't miss the sly way he used the word 'Americans'. He was using it in place of 'white republican people'. And was implying the people showing outrage right now are not Americans.

fukk Rush

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps

This has all been in the past few days...

...Additionally they always have the "Get it off your chest" which they talk with the black listeners, etc.

Y'all hyped on this one interview - it's necessary for these fools to come on the show so they can actually hear and be obliterated by black talking points.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
c00n tha god interviewed Tomi Lahren, years later and that cac bytch is still grifting.

Rush isn't a joke, the guy is 100% been one of the biggest icons on the right for propaganda and how the Republican party has turned out in the last decade.

Speaking to him achieves zero. Seriously. Limbaugh is a proud racist. He'll never change.
Exactly. They keep having these far right people that are disingenuous about their arguments and facts. How many times do they have to be told that they are giving a platform to spread the wrong message?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
i'm actually shocked Rush advocated for 1st degree murder charges :blink:

Rush and them know there's no way around this one, so the easiest way for them to approach this is scapegoat the one cop. Put all the blame and heaviest charges on him, charge the others with similar and start the usual "move forward and heal" bs.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Rush and them know there's no way around this one, so the easiest way for them to approach this is scapegoat the one cop. Put all the blame and heaviest charges on him, charge the others with similar and start the usual "move forward and heal" bs.

Indeed, but they've juelzed way too many times in the past on similar instances so that's why it's shocking to hear it out his mouth.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Bruh the breakfast club is a complete clown show, Charlamagne will do anything to gain status in the celebrity world. I've known him since he did the internet show with Lil Duval he is a c00n to the highest order. Don't let this new profound Charlamagne trick you he still is that same guy. Charlamagne doesn't know shyt about politics but they keep giving him the platform to talk to these people.
He wants to move in that space or get a late night show .

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

This has all been in the past few days...

...Additionally they always have the "Get it off your chest" which they talk with the black listeners, etc.

Y'all hyped on this one interview - it's necessary for these fools to come on the show so they can actually hear and be obliterated by black talking points.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not wasting my time with that negative racist cac energy. Don't listen brehs u will just get pissed off. Hope he dies of cancer asap