Breakfast Club interviewing Rush Limbaugh today at 2pm

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
When Rush brought up MLK and CTG said "yeah and he was killed due to racism and white supremacy" Rush was speechless. :russ:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
c00n tha god interviewed Tomi Lahren, years later and that cac bytch is still grifting.

Rush isn't a joke, the guy is 100% been one of the biggest icons on the right for propaganda and how the Republican party has turned out in the last decade.

Speaking to him achieves zero. Seriously. Limbaugh is a proud racist. He'll never change.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
When Rush brought up MLK and CTG said "yeah and he was killed due to racism and white supremacy" Rush was speechless. :russ:

When they bring up MLK my blood pressure goes up. Especially because you know that people like Rush hated MLK with every fiber of their being.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
c00n tha god interviewed Tomi Lahren, years later and that cac bytch is still grifting.

Rush isn't a joke, the guy is 100% been one of the biggest icons on the right for propaganda and how the Republican party has turned out in the last decade.

Speaking to him achieves zero.

Yeah, as much as I don't fukk with him the numbers and revenue speak for themselves. You can't pretend his influence doesn't exist.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Bruh the breakfast club is a complete clown show, Charlamagne will do anything to gain status in the celebrity world. I've known him since he did the internet show with Lil Duval he is a c00n to the highest order. Don't let this new profound Charlamagne trick you he still is that same guy. Charlamagne doesn't know shyt about politics but they keep giving him the platform to talk to these people.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Bruh the breakfast is a complete clown show, Charlamagne will do anything to gain status in the celebrity world. I've known him since he did the internet show with Lil Duval he is a c00n to the highest order. Don't let this new profound Charlamagne trick you he still is that same guy. Charlamagne doesn't know shyt about politics but they keep giving him the platform to talk to these people.

He be trying so hard to monetize real
Issues it’s sickening.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As dumb as Rush Limbaugh is, he knows how to manipulate people and media. This is going to do nothing to change his or his listeners mind. He's going to make 1 or 2 points that resonates with a few uneducated BC listeners and increase his listeners. There is no win-win here. Might as well have Alex Jones and David Duke on.