Breakfast Club interviewing Rush Limbaugh today at 2pm

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm actually shocked Rush advocated for 1st degree murder charges :blink:
I already know what their playbook is gonna be.

first of all the dude won't get convicted. republicans will be like we were with you, but it went through the justice system and was inconclusive. :yeshrug:

then next time the cops kill somebody the republicans will say we are trivializing police brutality and they were with us on George Floyd, but they can't be with us on this one because not enough evidence. or some bullshyt and saying they supported charges for George Floyd will be their shield against any claims of racism/not caring about police brutality. etc.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I don’t get the crying

yes rush is a piece of shyt ,expose that to your listeners

It ain’t giving a Rush a platform ...he is the damn platform .look at this thread

Y’all just want to sit and talk to nikkas you 1000% agree with ? :wtf:
Rush is possibly the biggest right wing talk show in the world. nikkas acting like he a mom and pop show who gonna gain listeners from the breakfast club audience.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Indeed, but they've juelzed way too many times in the past on similar instances so that's why it's shocking to hear it out his mouth.

pretty much Rush agreeing the cops needs to be punished to the highest degree (shocked he said it to be honest), but other than that

- Rush says since the breakfast club crew "made it" in America, systematic racism doesn't really exist
- Rush claims democrats made up white privilege and juelzed when TBC were trying to explain it to him
- no one budging on their points about racism and black in america

So in other words Rush did the easy layup and then used breakfast club platform to peddle his usual bullshyt smh.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I don’t get the crying

It ain’t giving a Rush a platform ...he is the damn platform .look at this thread

Yeah I don’t think people realize how influential Rush is among old white conservatives(aka the US’ #1 voting power)

Last thing in the world he “needs” is a platform

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Whose idea was that:rudy:
You already know, the black Joe Rogan
I don’t get the crying

There's disagreeing and there's beind disgusted by a racist POS

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Malcom X used to talk to people with differing views all the time.
he was educated though

As much shyt as Biden is getting for that "You ain't black" statement, CthaGod should have done the research on Biden's Black Agenda, he acted like he was just running of the strength of being a democrat