Breakfast Club interviewing Rush Limbaugh today at 2pm

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
And you know he doesn't care about mental health and issues black people go through for real, he only changed up when the METOO movement came and his past rape allegations came up.
That's not necessarily true. He was on that mental health shyt way before the allegations came up.

Also he talked about the allegations several times on his podcast years before the Me too movement.

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm ok with this. He , like alot of white people, are the masters of denial. I think convos like this is goos for the clueless or confused black folks who work and interact with his type. They cant have these conversations at work, so boom , here's how DUMB they think we are. I use to listen Rush every now and then just to hear updated views of the opps. ESPECIALLY the callers

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
rush wont even admit
I'm ok with this. He , like alot of white people, are the masters of denial. I think convos like this is goos for the clueless or confused black folks who work and interact with his type. They cant have these conversations at work, so boom , here's how DUMB they think we are. I use to listen Rush every now and then just to hear updated views of the opps. ESPECIALLY the callers
The racist wont even admit white supremacy

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
these are not the people that need to be having this conversation. Bunch of idiots are the main influencers of people today. Blind leading the blind.
THIS.

Insane how ignorant and unintelligent the people with the biggest platforms are today.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
this nikka rush need to hurry up and kick it. i got the gifs and shyt ready for the day
tenor.gif