Breakfast Club interviewing Rush Limbaugh today at 2pm

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
pretty much Rush agreeing the cops needs to be punished to the highest degree (shocked he said it to be honest), but other than that

- Rush says since the breakfast club crew "made it" in America, systematic racism doesn't really exist
- Rush claims democrats made up white privilege and juelzed when TBC were trying to explain it to him
- no one budging on their points about racism and black in america
so essentially not as bad as people were proclaiming lol
Who ever thought that Rush Limbaugh was going to change his view is a fool lol, if anything this opened up dialouge for people (like myself) who only know him as an conservative, right wing pundit and racist, but couldn't care to research him because he's a piece of shyt.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

This has all been in the past few days...

...Additionally they always have the "Get it off your chest" which they talk with the black listeners, etc.

Y'all hyped on this one interview - it's necessary for these fools to come on the show so they can actually hear and be obliterated by black talking points.

this is true, lol I was telling one of my friends breakfast club has good guests, only issue is, is that the hosts sometimes don't ask important questions, but they do, do ok for what they ask.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People need to learn to distinguish between intellectuals on the right, and political trolls and charlatans who just happen to be conservatives.
Now sometimes they're all the same.

But, like, I could listen to a debate or interview with a George Will. I can disagree with them on a lot, but whatever.
I will get nothing out of listening to a scumbag piece of shyt like Rush Limbaugh.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t get the crying

yes rush is a piece of shyt ,expose that to your listeners

It ain’t giving a Rush a platform ...he is the damn platform .look at this thread

Y’all just want to sit and talk to nikkas you 1000% agree with ? :wtf:
Rush is possibly the biggest right wing talk show in the world. nikkas acting like he a mom and pop show who gonna gain listeners from the breakfast club audience.
Yeah I don’t think people realize how influential Rush is among old white conservatives(aka the US’ #1 voting power)

Last thing in the world he “needs” is a platform
The point is that a talk show supposedly dedicated for a black audience shouldn’t bring an unapologetic racist on the show to spew his propaganda. Rush isn’t there for a real conversation, and giving people like him a platform is just exposing his trash beliefs to uninformed people who may not know how to critically dissect the garbage he spews (I’m assuming the hosts didn’t genuinely press him since I’m seeing people say he wanted more charges for the cops but correct me if I’m wrong).

Allowing racists and conspiracy theorists to spread their shyt messages so easily like this is how we have threads on here about the earth being flat and evolution being fake.