Brazil Isn't Such a Haven for Black People....

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
It's so pathetic isn't it? Or a complete disregard to political history of international countries in lieu of race and gender and social status....

It's literally the number one thing that makes me roll my eyes on the coli. Number two would be white women can't be racist cause they want to stick their dikks in their vaginas. Number three would be italians, greeks, russians, and bosnians aren't white cause they're not white American aka cacs.

Stop with this damn sex tourism garbage...
Real shyt

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Someone broke ya heart huh :mjcry:
She wasn't just "someone" ok....She...She...was a queen :mjcry:

And I was too dumb to realize that :wow:
kdsad.gif

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're black, don't dress flashy and you'll fit in, tourists are targeted but it's the people that stand out. Bahia is a state, lots of cities within it but most people go to Salvador and the crime is high there, but you'd be fine.

That's the thing. I want freedom. I want to be able to walk around with a suit and tie if I want to. I want to be able to drive whatever I want without being in fear for my life. If I do get a successful business going there I do plan to put some of the local people on (i.e.: jobs).

Salvador is the murder capital of Brazil and there's lots of police:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
You must be South American

As I said, brown people from South America/Central America = all the same shyt to the general public

It's like people who try to make the distinction between Pakistanis and Arabs. If you're brown and from a weird religion, you're the same shyt to the general public
damn you an idiot. they dont even speak the same language and pakis are just north indians. :bhop12:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
brazil still has a larger black population percentage wise, cheaper real estate where you can get more bang for your buck, better weather and better looking women, and still less racism than america.
yeah....no:mjlol:

a black person is probably 10 times more likely to prospers over here than Brazil. Socially and economically they are fukked.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Have to say Henry Louis Gates Jr is a clown.

i respect this work ....

http://www.pbs.org/wonders/

p_2xrule.gif

q_nile.gif

p_2xrule.gif

p_trans.gif

Join Henry Louis Gates, Jr. as he takes you on a journey to discover a wealth of African history and culture in Wonders of the African World. Click on an icon above to explore each episode, or explore specific themes by using the menus at left or below.

i_gates.jpg
Henry Louis Gates, Jr.
p_trans.gif

Let's face it -- think of Africa, and the first images that come to mind are of war, poverty, famine and flies. How many of us really know anything at all about the truly great ancient African civilizations, which in their day, were just as splendid and glorious as any on the face of the earth? Join me on the journey from Zanzibar to Timbuktu, the Nile River Valley to Great Zimbabwe, the slave coast of Guinea to the medieval monasteries of Ethiopia in search of the lost wonders of the African world. Shall we begin?

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
brazil still has a larger black population percentage wise, cheaper real estate where you can get more bang for your buck, better weather and better looking women, and still less racism than america.

:dead:

Blacks are half the population in Brazil and make up less than 10% of the college enrollment.

Most blacks there are living in the Favelas living on less than 50 dollars a day.