Brazil Isn't Such a Haven for Black People....

Superstar
Daps
11391404_378437735690575_1588705442239220439_n.jpg

:dahell: is this supposed to be an anti-bw playing card that u print and cut out

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
This is well known. In the special 10 year anniversary of City of God. One of the cast members said there has been no progress for blacks in Brazil. None

White Brazilians pretend racism doesn't exist

Go to 1:52

also gentrify the slum by French cac/euro cac

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
I'm speaking about physical attractiveness not subjective stuff like personality......LA, ATL, DC, MIA, NY, HOU all have women that can compete at the global level :manny:

Physical attractiveness is subjective as well, I lived in NY my whole life, the chicks here ain't playing the same game as the ones in Rio & Salvador. The brother @dc007 is from DC and will tell you it ain't close there either :yeshrug:

I think women from DC/MIA can compete....a 8 or above is a 8 in any country. Rio/DC/MIA are all around the same level....Rio probably has a edge because I'm assuming a lot of the people who live there are from there vs DC/MIA has a lot of people relocate from other places. Bahia is a step above those mentioned. I haven't been to those other cities in the US to form an opinion. I will say Brazil seem to have a high number of attractive women per capita than here, but I don't know if that really matters if you can pull good looking women in the US.

When you add in the characteristics and demeanor of the women there vs here, the women of Brazil just blow the women here out the water however. Women in DC look good, they just have trash personalities.

That's the thing. I want freedom. I want to be able to walk around with a suit and tie if I want to. I want to be able to drive whatever I want without being in fear for my life. If I do get a successful business going there I do plan to put some of the local people on (i.e.: jobs).

Salvador is the murder capital of Brazil and there's lots of police:

Its not that bad breh. I've spent about a month in Salvador, rented a car the entire time, been out at night....never had any problems.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Stop worrying about what cacs and c00ns think and get money. Anyone who thought Brazil was a quote haven is an idiot anyway.

We have NYC, Houston, Atlanta. Why go to Brazil?
For the women and because their isn't as much racism as the US is what it sounds like most dudes say. Also the money goes further too

bdwind01

Banned
Daps
Do they classify light skin people as black in brazil ? serious question

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Do they classify light skin people as black in brazil ? serious question
depends

there's also a million different words they use to describe skin color. look up casta system, it still has influence in french, spanish, and portuguese speaking new world countries

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would like to know who the hell told y'all Brazil is a "haven for black people" in the first place.

Sigged and repped. I hope everyone reads and understands your post. Staying in a white dominated society is suicide. It can't continue. It's time to end this shyt otherwise whites WILL win. Your solution is the only one that will work, and we're in a critical time where we HAVE to implement this. Waiting any longer will just widen the gap in cacs' favor.

Your username
gxa1ibp-png.4992

they like to claim them tho :mjpls:

Que? :dahell:

Last edited: