Brazil Isn't Such a Haven for Black People....

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
Houston?! Houston can't compete with Brazil. Y'all must have some low standards, the women here can range from :takedat: to :sadcam: but honestly most of South America has our number, especially if they are the middle-class and above.

Houston though?! Women here aren't that bad.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This is well known. In the special 10 year anniversary of City of God. One of the cast members said there has been no progress for blacks in Brazil. None

White Brazilians pretend racism doesn't exist

Go to 1:52

met him last time i went to brazil

Ee4Sndsl.jpg

trust me.... it was a haven
9fvgUSQl.jpg

mLfiBg0l.jpg

7k0CoMIl.jpg

FYSwXVil.jpg

MzHCQGll.jpg

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Of course Brazil is racist as fukk it was built off of slavery/genocide and indigenous people subjugation/genocide dealt out by those Portuguese renaming cacs who called it Brazil. Even the Argentinian president was quoted as saying something to the effect of not having the black problem like Brazil. And it's racist as fukk over there to the descendent of African slaves who were shipped to Argentina. Black Argentinians get it the worst and their an extreme minority. Cuz back in the 1800s the Argentinian generals would put the black soldiers in the front lines on purpose to kill the black (slave)soldiers. When their was epidemics the Argentinians wouldn't medicate the black slaves. So that's why the black population is so low over there. The shyt disgust me like when the Dominican Republic president order the murder of 30,000 Haitians in DR(1937). And the motherfukker was partially African through his white black admixed Haitian grandmother. Or the Mongolian supremacy over the blacks in the Philippines or Malaysia and Papa New Guinea(Papua). This shyt happens to us everywhere we are. I wish all of us throughout the diaspora could unite and create like our own nation state, some shyt that we actually control from top to bottom and have a fukking military to back it up. But even trying is scary to most of us because we don't die for what we believe in. As long the generation ahead of us prospers. An ideal situation for us sounds outlandish doesn't it? :mindblown::mjpls:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
yep. I've been noticing that posters on here have perceptions of foreign nations dictated more so by the quality of women and prospects for sex than the cultural norms with regard to blacks or our economic clout :dead:

nikkas thinking with their dikks (pause) and not their brains...shyt isn't rooted in reality.

There are millions of black men in Brazil and the only difference is your American passport. These men are going as Americans not as black men. Is that a good or bad thing?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
White people spent the last millennium convincing the world we're the scum of the Earth. That shyt don't just go away.

We just need a few of us on this black excellence wave so we can grow something for ourselves in Black run countries. Brazil is not that.

Maybe one day our great great grandkids won't be looked on by the rest of the world like we're the bottom. But that only happens if we develop black countries. It's the only way. Africa is the only way.

This is the thing though, I don't know if its been said, but Brazil is now over 50% non-white. So it really is a minority-majority. So how would you take that information.