Brazil Isn't Such a Haven for Black People....

Daps
Reppin
VOID
yep. I've been noticing that posters on here have perceptions of foreign nations dictated more so by the quality of women and prospects for sex than the cultural norms with regard to blacks or our economic clout :dead:

nikkas thinking with their dikks (pause) and not their brains...shyt isn't rooted in reality.
It's so pathetic isn't it? Or a complete disregard to political history of international countries in lieu of race and gender and social status....

It's literally the number one thing that makes me roll my eyes on the coli. Number two would be white women can't be racist cause they want to stick their dikks in their vaginas. Number three would be italians, greeks, russians, and bosnians aren't white cause they're not white American aka cacs.

Stop with this damn sex tourism garbage...

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I'm speaking about physical attractiveness not subjective stuff like personality
As if physical attractiveness isn't subjective :stopitslime: But I agree, if you've ever been to ATL then you have no choice but to agree... Ive been to DR and the women from atlanta>>>> I know the coli doesn't want to hear this though :pachaha:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Go to Bahia, you owe it to yourself :francis:

Seeing some 5'9" 128lbs brown skin goddess with natural hair walking around on the beach is just :francis:
I need to take my black ass to south america man :snoop: I met a retired delta pilot (a brother) really old dude but he said parts of south america reminded him of the 60's and 70's in terms of the women :wow:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I need to take my black ass to south america man :snoop: I met a retired delta pilot (a brother) really old dude but he said parts of south america reminded him of the 60's and 70's in terms of the women :wow:

You apart of #GMB, you pretty much have to go before you leave this earth.

I've mentioned it before, you'll be treated funny style until people hear you speaking English and then attitudes change. It's fukked up, but that's how it is.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go to Bahia, you owe it to yourself :francis:

Seeing some 5'9" 128lbs brown skin goddess with natural hair walking around on the beach is just :francis:

Doesn't Bahia have high crime stats? I'd love to live among black people but safety is a concern. I can picture shootouts between rival drug gangs happening on the street daily.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Doesn't Bahia have high crime stats? I'd love to live among black people but safety is a concern. I can picture shootouts between rival drug gangs happening on the street daily.

You're black, don't dress flashy and you'll fit in, tourists are targeted but it's the people that stand out. Bahia is a state, lots of cities within it but most people go to Salvador and the crime is high there, but you'd be fine.