Brazil Isn't Such a Haven for Black People....

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
brazil still has a larger black population percentage wise, cheaper real estate where you can get more bang for your buck, better weather and better looking women, and still less racism than america.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
brazil still has a larger black population percentage wise, cheaper real estate where you can get more bang for your buck, better weather and better looking women, and still less racism than america.

Significantly worse economy and women, weather and real estate is all debatable depending on where you live.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
There are sections of America that have women just as bad or badder :manny:

My brother, the sheer numbers make it difficult for the US to compete, just like the US there are women from outside the cities that put those inside of it to shame in regards to attitude and looks :francis:

You could meet the baddest, sweetest woman in Bahia that works as a secretary and would be perfectly happy with you being a bus driver or some shyt :russ:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
My brother, the sheer numbers make it difficult for the US to compete, just like the US there are women from outside the cities that put those inside of it to shame in regards to attitude and looks :francis:

You could meet the baddest, sweetest woman in Bahia that works as a secretary and would be perfectly happy with you being a bus driver or some shyt :russ:

I'm speaking about physical attractiveness not subjective stuff like personality......LA, ATL, DC, MIA, NY, HOU all have women that can compete at the global level :manny:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Emperor_ReinScarf said:

That's because the system of 'White Supremacy' implemented up here didn't work down there or in the Caribbean. There were more slaves/natives than colonizers, so they had to work with them.

Up here, England had a surplus of cheap labor from their own nation to export which bolstered their numbers.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm speaking about physical attractiveness not subjective stuff like personality......LA, ATL, DC, MIA, NY, HOU all have women that can compete at the global level :manny:

Physical attractiveness is subjective as well, I lived in NY my whole life, the chicks here ain't playing the same game as the ones in Rio & Salvador. The brother @dc007 is from DC and will tell you it ain't close there either :yeshrug:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Physical attractiveness is subjective as well, I lived in NY my whole life, the chicks here ain't playing the same game as the ones in Rio & Salvador. The brother @dc007 is from DC and will tell you it ain't close there either :yeshrug:

We will have to disagree :yeshrug: