Brazil Isn't Such a Haven for Black People....

1stPick

Banned
Daps
but you are?:childplease:

nikka foh:camby:

You must be South American
they speak a different language and have a different culture :skip:

As I said, brown people from South America/Central America = all the same shyt to the general public

It's like people who try to make the distinction between Pakistanis and Arabs. If you're brown and from a weird religion, you're the same shyt to the general public

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
White people spent the last millennium convincing the world we're the scum of the Earth. That shyt don't just go away.

We just need a few of us on this black excellence wave so we can grow something for ourselves in Black run countries. Brazil is not that.

Maybe one day our great great grandkids won't be looked on by the rest of the world like we're the bottom. But that only happens if we develop black countries. It's the only way. Africa is the only way.
Sigged and repped. I hope everyone reads and understands your post. Staying in a white dominated society is suicide. It can't continue. It's time to end this shyt otherwise whites WILL win. Your solution is the only one that will work, and we're in a critical time where we HAVE to implement this. Waiting any longer will just widen the gap in cacs' favor.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships

King Poetic

No Mercy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Racism in brazil has been going on for years, decades... in the last 10 years it has garnered more attention..

there's been protest throughout brazil for years about the lack of afro-brazilian women on covers of magazines and walk ways for modeling.. there been complaints about white wash tv and the lack of jobs and resources for blacks

brazil is no different from the U.S. for blacks... u dudes and chicks has just been focus on ass and t*ts...

ask @Malta and @honestly?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps