Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I own my own business bruh....I dont buy your whole "Im a business man" logic BS for a minute....especially when it comes to shoes cause it aint even that serious....the point of going back to 2001 was to show you that hype and resellers are nothing new....there is nothing wrong in admitting you buy or have bought shoes that have revolved around hype....we all have.....and we all have a good amount of J's as well....

:snoop:

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
eMqVe.jpg

:noah:

i remember as a kid, moms took me school shopping for clothes, but i seen these 4's and was like :ooh: momma! i want those!, and she was like "ok", then she seen the price and was like :comeon:, 90 bucks?!, well, if u get'em then you not getting ANY clothes"..i didn't give no fukk thou, so we got'em, and i swear to god, i slept with them in bed that night, woke up, put'em on before i washed my face,brushed my teeth or put any clothes on, and just posed in the mirror in my draws and a b-boy stance with the :youngsabo: look

:myman: mah nikka

I'm wearing these bishes tonight...and tomorrow to work.

Couple of major sneakerheads at the job. Lesbo had em on early this morning and rockin the bred 11s the other day. This other dude has worn the taxi 12s, bred 13s and aqua 8s?

Mgr at foot locker said that u can def expect the same ticket system next month for the 11s...

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I copped two pair of size 11 pink dopes on release day cause my homeboy couldnt find a store up in AC that was selling them. Yo ended up bluffin so i got stuck with them......

Bought 2 pair of the bred IVs today, and figured instead of getting two pairs of 11's id get one size 12 cause i know a couple nikkas who rock 12s and i figured it'd be an easy sell. They didnt want them......

so now im down to sellin them on CL. So i put both pairs on CL but i also put im willing to trade for DMP 6's, concords or galaxy rookies not really thinking anything would come of it.

How it happen that this father who wears a size 11 and his son who wear a 12 was both looking for the shoes i had in those sizes....and had a DS pair of size 11 concords to trade.....

..........I finally got my concords

MbI6V.jpg

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Just got my 4s, loving them so far. :salute: to everyone who managed to get their pairs hassle free!

@Suck Me Beautiful dope picture, I want a pair of concords myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
:wow: it worked. i just happened to see the tweet. and it added directly to cart. and then walked to the back and copped on the phone. no errors. paypal FTW.

shout out to ATT, LTE and God for blessing a nikka on black friday. my legs feel like jelly.