Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
NT nikkas are mad because Nike is cancelling orders if you successfully ordered a pair from them last week. Saying that you exceed the quantity limit per customer. This happened to those who used the same card and billing address that they did the first time :ooh:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
My bred 4s shipped :jawalrus:

Still bitter as fukk I didn't get the galaxy restock..I heard it was cake, no crash at all. I slept past it by an hour :sadbron:

I would pay reseller rape but I'm a sz11.5/12, and they're going for $600...I can't in my right mind pay that much for a single pair

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I can't lie im jealous a Kalon right now....

but at the very same time happy that someone on here got them...

Hard Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
I use to be a Jordan fien... Had a kid and really stopped collecting... Got the cool grey 11s

Need the cool grey 9s... But gonna let me girl get them for me for Xmas... What are some good sites to use that night? Pm or something plz?

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Cat's aren't patient. Plus a lot of people don't want to go without the sneaker. I know the XI's are going to be a pain to cop, but if I can't get them for retail, fukk it I won't get them. It makes no sense to me to pay more for something that is a general release.

It's not about paitence it's just about the hassle. Yea it's general release with 400 nikkas lining up to cop the only 20 pairs the store has. I'm getting too old to waste hours of my life to camp and not get any kicks. If an extra $100 bucks gets me the kicks and my sleep fukk it, charge it to the game. I plan for reseller prices but if I can get retail that's a bonus. Too many people not enough kicks.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
It's not about paitence it's just about the hassle. Yea it's general release with 400 nikkas lining up to cop the only 20 pairs the store has. I'm getting too old to waste hours of my life to camp and not get any kicks. If an extra $100 bucks gets me the kicks and my sleep fukk it, charge it to the game. I plan for reseller prices but if I can get retail that's a bonus. Too many people not enough kicks.

It's too many nikkas that buy shoes that they dont even intend on wearing.
Dudes and even chicks buying 15-20 pairs of a shoe and reselling it. The problem is, if less people paid them prices, in some areas, people who wanted the shoe might actually get it.