Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
The Internet crashed where I was at just as I read that rookie post......I bounced and went to the closest Starbucks to use their wifi.......I'm sitting here now........somebody shoot me a link to the galaxys

Daps
Reppin
NULL
FNL is sold out....they show "available" sizes, but the orders won't process. Yall think there will be a restock like the BC3s last year?

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
there still showing available sizes on the bred 4's on finishline.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
shyt I wished I was around to get those galaxy zoom rookies...

oh well. I just want one pair of galaxy something lol

picked up my Bred IVs with my ticket and was able to buy another for a co worker. Wish they let me get another size 10.5 for my brothers christmas gift.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
the fukk?
They were on NDC (nike dot com)
It was announced via twitter.

Anyways, how ya'll liking your Bred 4's? Probably gonna pick mine up after work!

everybody aint on twitter homie.......like i knew to check twitter the original release date cause it was known beforehand and homie gave me a direct link but some on the fly shyt like this......nikkas is supposed to be helping nikkas out man. But i aint trippin tho.........

im just callin a spade a spade.....nikkas is unhelpful as a bytch

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I ended up copping them for about 188 shipped last night. A little over retail but im not trippin. Soleheaven ran out of size 8 first of all sizes so i ended up going to another UK shop.