Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
fukk all this. My man got em for $250 ima pick em up tomorrow after a nice long sleep and breakfast. I know it's about a cheaper price but all that headache for $160? I rather pay the extra to go about my life.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
you could buy the IVs at the mall this morning. Resell price of 250 is way to high to pay for these. There just so much on the market. I would at least wait until I see a reasonable price. But hey its your money. I really don't like how heads just buy from resellers two days after release with these bullshyt prices. Ruins it for the rest of us who don't want to pay rape prices...

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
you could buy the IVs at the mall this morning. Resell price of 250 is way to high to pay for these. There just so much on the market. I would at least wait until I see a reasonable price. But hey its your money. I really don't like how heads just buy from resellers two days after release with these bullshyt prices. Ruins it for the rest of us who don't want to pay rape prices...

Cat's aren't patient. Plus a lot of people don't want to go without the sneaker. I know the XI's are going to be a pain to cop, but if I can't get them for retail, fukk it I won't get them. It makes no sense to me to pay more for something that is a general release.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Cat's aren't patient. Plus a lot of people don't want to go without the sneaker. I know the XI's are going to be a pain to cop, but if I can't get them for retail, fukk it I won't get them. It makes no sense to me to pay more for something that is a general release.

ive gotten over having to jump through hoops just to buy a damn basketball shoe...the resellers and hypebeast have fukked it up for the rest of us

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Resellers and hype? N!gga please! 3 years ago I got eggplant foams at footlocker 3 months after release. They can't resale what nobody is buying its simple logic.. I got money and I laugh at people who get caught up in hype. You're just dumb.. It's that simple!

I love the 4s since I was kid.. Still wont pay over retail for them.. I have a lot of bred sneakers.

eggplant foams werent even hyped like that bruh....in 2001 when the Bred XI's dropped best believe there was hype and best believe nikkaz was reselling....the majority of us in this thread have $$$ and if you are a true sneakerhead you've been caught up in hype yourself at least once.....

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eggplant foams werent even hyped like that bruh....in 2001 when the Bred XI's dropped best believe there was hype and best believe nikkaz was reselling....the majority of us in this thread have $$$ and if you are a true sneakerhead you've been caught up in hype yourself at least once.....

I'm a business man.. I don't make decisions based on hype, I make them based on logic. So you have $$$? What is your profession? You had to go all the way back to 2001 for hype? Cause I have a lot of sneakers where all I did was go online and buy them with no problem. I had so many Jordan's I don't have a problem if I miss out, I'll just get lebrons the same color..

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
:scusthov: lebrons same color? :wtf: where they do that at?

Anyway I'm about 18months deep into my shoe game. I actually copped the 4's for $228 :whew: :damn: at almost copping for like $250.

But after next year I'm pulling the plug. Dope ass J's are coming out and thank God I have the funds for them. But I need to invest my money in other things or save. :obama: I can at least say I copped almost every j that I wanted that has been released thus far. And I'll be adding about 5-8 more pairs next year.:ehh:

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i remember someone mentioning before an app that lets you know about restocks? is that real?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I'm a business man.. I don't make decisions based on hype, I make them based on logic. So you have $$$? What is your profession? You had to go all the way back to 2001 for hype? Cause I have a lot of sneakers where all I did was go online and buy them with no problem. I had so many Jordan's I don't have a problem if I miss out, I'll just get lebrons the same color..

I own my own business bruh....I dont buy your whole "Im a business man" logic BS for a minute....especially when it comes to shoes cause it aint even that serious....the point of going back to 2001 was to show you that hype and resellers are nothing new....there is nothing wrong in admitting you buy or have bought shoes that have revolved around hype....we all have.....and we all have a good amount of J's as well....

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
eMqVe.jpg

:noah:

i remember as a kid, moms took me school shopping for clothes, but i seen these 4's and was like :ooh: momma! i want those!, and she was like "ok", then she seen the price and was like :comeon:, 90 bucks?!, well, if u get'em then you not getting ANY clothes"..i didn't give no fukk thou, so we got'em, and i swear to god, i slept with them in bed that night, woke up, put'em on before i washed my face,brushed my teeth or put any clothes on, and just posed in the mirror in my draws and a b-boy stance with the :youngsabo: look

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Good shiit Keon.

But unlike you, folks being immigrants, getting new kicks in the late 80's/early 90's was OUT OF THE QUESTION.

I had them Ewan Mcgreggor knock offs of the white cement IV's (i didn't know they were fake until the older cats at the youth group i was act mentioned it - they clowned on me that whole day, i still wore them to the ground cuz as an adolescent, you don't really curr).

Any who... we all grown up now. Doin' our own, making clout (whether a lot or not so much don't matter; tough times don't discrimiNate like Mcmillan).

Got my pair this morning... the nostalgia is very very real.

Quality? Steak sauce. That A-1 shiit.

2vlo289.jpg

Umph.