Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I got the Bred IVs but what I am really wondering is why am I not satisfied. I fell like I need to buy one more pair of something I really really want. SOL hyperposite, galaxy rookies, thunder IVs, cool grey 9s?

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Nah breh to me the 4s run small. I wear an 11.5 in everything new that i buy now. shyt me and Brad threw size 11 in the bushes...

Serious?

I guess it depends on what shoes you comparing them to. My KD 4, kobe 6/7 and Lebron 9 all run a bit narrow/smaller so I size up in them. I grabbed size 11 in all my 4s this year and fit pretty good.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
congrats to everybody on their cops :salute:

i accidentally over ordered on the bred 4's on fnl and i might be stuck with an extra 11.5
i called to cancel and the lady told me she did but i got a shipment confirmation anyway :yeshrug:

if anyone wants it let me know, ill only charge retail + shipping + paypal fee.. otherwise ill find something else to do with em but im giving my coli brehs a first shot..

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island

i accidentally over ordered on the bred 4's on fnl and i might be stuck with an extra 11.5
i called to cancel and the lady told me she did but i got a shipment confirmation anyway :yeshrug:

if anyone wants it let me know, ill only charge retail + shipping + paypal fee + TBM discount.. otherwise ill find something else to do with em but im giving my coli brehs a first shot shout out to TBM..

TBM discount...? :leon: :myman:

:youngsabo:
:scheme:

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
just walked into finish line today and copped a 9.5 in the ivs...did not expect it to be this easy :yeshrug:

the quality on these are amazing ..happy with the purchase

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I was able to purchase 3 pairs with little effort. If you didn't get these you really did try or you really just didn't want them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

if anyone wants it let me know, ill only charge retail + shipping + paypal fee.. otherwise ill find something else to do with em but im giving my coli brehs a first shot..

Exact size I need :ohlawd::ohlawd:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I really wanted to cop the Raptors today as well but i went over my budget already. Oh well, hopefully they got another restock in em.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana

Trade sb 9s for rookies :scheme: