Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
just checked out easy on finishline but i didnt get the confirmation email yet :beli:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
The only reason there are resellers is because of stupid buyers like you. Just get the Lebron 10s same color.. There has to be a point where people grow up. Let me tell how stupid hype heads are. Footlocker had a line for the foams and less than 1 minute away in the same mall foot action had the foams and there was only 3 people there.. 40 year old Chinese men buying $2200 of foams to resell to you idiots.

Don't get caught up in hype... Fools rush in..

:skip:...........resellers and hype have been apart of the sneaker culture for years bruh....you really aint sayin shyt....what a person decides to spend their money on is their business....you talkin about not getting caught up in the hype but I bet you got a pair a bred IV's though....:childplease:

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I went out 2 da mall across town(Big mall) around 5:30 Am...Footlocker finishline nike store all sold out and did midnight release..So i was about to say fukk it and buy fit for my foams..Footaction was open tho, so i checked there out of curiosity and they tell me " We can't sell our pairs till 8 AM..No line!! So I made a line,ended up being #1 ,and got my pair..G0tta go 2 work soon so ima blow 1 n take a quick nap! Congrats to every-1 that got a pair! Quality is nice 0n em

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:skip:...........resellers and hype have been apart of the sneaker culture for years bruh....you really aint sayin shyt....what a person decides to spend their money on is their business....you talkin about not getting caught up in the hype but I bet you got a pair a bred IV's though....:childplease:

Resellers and hype? N!gga please! 3 years ago I got eggplant foams at footlocker 3 months after release. They can't resale what nobody is buying its simple logic.. I got money and I laugh at people who get caught up in hype. You're just dumb.. It's that simple!

I love the 4s since I was kid.. Still wont pay over retail for them.. I have a lot of bred sneakers.

Merkdaddy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
MN
Got my breds brehs
33kaadf.jpg

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2