Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Adidas putting their foot on Nike's neck.....

http://www.businessinsider.com/nike-jefferies-note-2017-8

dwade-damn-sip-water.gif

where are those bisexuals that said adidas wasnt doing shyt and nike still killin em
190$ black motorsports 4's on clearance for 112$ like a month after release :mjlol:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
where are those bisexuals that said adidas wasnt doing shyt and nike still killin em
190$ black motorsports 4's on clearance for 112$ like a month after release :mjlol:
The market is flooded right now and I love it. We gettin' authentic shoes for fufu prices. I'm not a brand loyalist so IDGAF, IMCOPPINALLTHEMshytSFORTHELOW. Nikes and various Adidas including Ultraboost way under retail, not to mention other brands. shyt is splendid! The only downfall is my shoe size being a 12 usually goes fast.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the thought on using sole protectors to prevent yellowing on foams, jordan 5's, jordan 11's....etc? Anyone have any experience with these? Debating this because I have a lot of new shoes this summer and about half have icy soles....

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
What's the thought on using sole protectors to prevent yellowing on foams, jordan 5's, jordan 11's....etc? Anyone have any experience with these? Debating this because I have a lot of new shoes this summer and about half have icy soles....

Keyword:

"I HAVE A LOT OF SHOES"

If you a made fella, with a nice fleet of sneakers... don't worry about it. Rock 'em the way you should.

I dumbfoundedly purchased a pair of sole protectors... only to never use them because it doesn't look practical and disintegrates within a few weeks of casual usage.

My biggest gripe is the slick factor: you don't have grip... so if you're waking in an area that's low on friction/traction or just a bit moist... you gon' bust your ass.

Not worth it. You've got enough sneakers for this not to matter. Get into the habit of cleaning transparent/lucent soles after each wear and you're solid as morning wood.

And you don't really need a shovel...

... to dig that. My dingbat.