Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

LozLink

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Living in Australia, you dont see many js out in the wild, thanks g. Nothing I really want for the rest of the year except black cat 3s and off white 1s (for resell only)

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
I copped the Bred's with a reward from Champs, couldn't wait until the "sale", my inner nikka got the best of me. My 1st 13. I may buy another one once the "sale" happens. I see sizes slowly disappearing on Snkrs (12.5-15 are gone), maybe they will sell out on the app. Villa got a full run.

They opened a shoepalace in a mall near by, Adidas wall looking nice but no Nike until next month but there may be restocks so Imma try to come up on Black Toes
same with me I copped today with my $20 rewards card came out to 181 :yeshrug: these was moving FAST in the chicago land area champs river oaks only had a 10.5,11 and 12.5 and a sales rep at footlocker said he was surprised how fast they moved I said fukk it and got them

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Copped the 13s my 04 looking beat about to turn them into my ne t gym shoe. Just seen a review and made sure I copped from Nike. Looks way better than those trash 13s that came out in 2013. With that cheap purplish mesh:hhh:

These new joints look like classics tho:mjgrin:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nike-Air-Max-97-Cobblestone.png

want these but not at full price :sadcam:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
went to Flight Club for the first time on Saturday. it was pretty crowded, at least i thought so.

copped these for my shorty -

Final_IMG_2418.jpg

mad dope for a girls show. ribbons for laces, and the bottom is a gum bottom with these flecks. good shyt.

copped some Grape 5's for myself.

so i told one of the dudes i wanted a pair of Grape 5's, size 10.5. so he says ok, and when i get to the counter, they pull these out the box -

Air-Jordan-5-BLACK-GRAPE-22.jpg

i honestly never heard anybody refer to these as Grape 5's before.

so we kind of got into a little argument.

wanted to see what yall thought.

i only ever heard of these being grape 5's-

air-jordan-5-grapes-comparison-21.jpg

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
went to Flight Club for the first time on Saturday. it was pretty crowded, at least i thought so.

Final_IMG_2418.jpg

mad dope for a girls show. ribbons for laces, and the bottom is a gum bottom with these flecks. good shyt.

so i told one of the dudes i wanted a pair of Grape 5's, size 10.5. so he says ok, and when i get to the counter, they pull these out the box -

AIR JORDAN 5 RETRO "BLACK GRAPE"

most refer to the white version as grapes in general speaking like you did

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps

Final_IMG_2418.jpg

Those white grapes are the only ones I know of. Fresh Prince 5s