Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
yall remember the japan nmd's that came out a couple weeks ago? i ordered from eastbay and they ended up being on back order so my pair just came in today and wow these people really outdid themselves this time. theyre not even bothering to ship in plastic bags anymore..

cfwzuDL.jpg

19tvyZY.jpg

viY12Fr.jpg

:mindblown: i mean this is how probably a 12 yr old kid who has made his first sale over the internet would ship his shoes out to whoever bought them from him. you would expect better from a multi million dollar company. :dahell:and to think these mufukkas charged me $8 for shipping.:bunkk:

im gonna contact them about this but i already know how its gonna go. and its not gonna be good.

Reminds me of when I ordered from I think it was foot action back in the day and they shipped my box in a plastic bag. The box was completely destroyed, I couldn't believe it. Ended up with a small gift card for my worries.

Side note, copped the black/white flyknit trainers, them shyts are amazing :wow:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
just got off live chat with them and they gave me 2 options. either return em for a full refund or they offered me a $10 gift card :stopitslime:i really let em have it and kept repeating how unbelievably unprofessional this was so they bumped it up to $25. seeing as how theyre pretty much sold out everywhere I'm pretty much forced to keep em smh. otherwise i'd return. :francis:
Breh that shyt was worth making a video and having it go viral on all the boards, and shaming them. They'll act right then....

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Idk what's wing with these dudes now a days, putting shoes in bags or making shoes identifiable inside the box...
I don't now if they still do it because I haven't gotten anything from them in a minute but finishline is almost as bad sending kicks in a box with a big ass finishline logo on it :snoop:they might as well say STEAL THIS BOX all around the sides.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
so i sold a pair of kicks on ebay the other week to a buyer with very little feedback, i think it was 2.. i hate selling to anyone with anything less than a feedback of 10-20.. anyways, the shoes were delivered a week or so ago (had tracking on those bytches). well this person opened a case against me through ebay claiming to have never received their kicks. so even though tracking was already entered on paypal AND ebay, ebay asked me to provide the tracking number smh so i showed em proof and this person who bought from me was still claiming to have never received the shoes. they started sending me all types of messages saying i had to go to my local post office and file a claim i was like wtf? why does it fall upon me to file the claim? i sent the shoes WITH tracking and has been confirmed as delivered. :wthwtf: YOU go to YOUR post office and file a claim!

so me and the buyer go back and forth for a few days, it was a fukking headache. then the buyer escalated the claim as fraud and started reassuring me that they'd get their money back so i was like fine get your money, its not gonna come out of my pocket though :laugh: and the buyer kept insisting that i issue the refund and i was like nah we gonna ride this out because i have proof that i sent the package and it was delivered and to me it just seems like youre trying to get a free pair of shoes. so then the buyer felt all insulted that i would accuse em of such a thing. then all communication was cut off as ebay and paypal tried to offer a solution. so i just got the message that they have decided to refund the buyer WITHOUT any impact to me meaning i get to keep my money and they get refunded anyways. i mean whats stopping everyone from buying shyt and even though there could be proof that it was delivered, still get your money back and get to keep whatever you ordered :smh:

Last edited:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
yall remember the japan nmd's that came out a couple weeks ago? i ordered from eastbay and they ended up being on back order so my pair just came in today and wow these people really outdid themselves this time. theyre not even bothering to ship in plastic bags anymore..

cfwzuDL.jpg

19tvyZY.jpg

viY12Fr.jpg

:mindblown: i mean this is how probably a 12 yr old kid who has made his first sale over the internet would ship his shoes out to whoever bought them from him. you would expect better from a multi million dollar company. :dahell:and to think these mufukkas charged me $8 for shipping.:bunkk:

im gonna contact them about this but i already know how its gonna go. and its not gonna be good.
I've seen better Shipping from eBay Breh, ouch.

LozLink

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so i sold a pair of kicks on ebay the other week to a buyer with very little feedback, i think it was 2.. i hate selling to anyone with anything less than a feedback of 10-20.. anyways, the shoes were delivered a week or so ago (had tracking on those bytches). well this person opened a case against me through ebay claiming to have never received their kicks. so even though tracking was already entered on paypal AND ebay, ebay asked me to provide the tracking number smh so i showed em proof and this person who bought from me was still claiming to have never received the shoes. they started sending me all types of messages saying i had to go to my local post office and file a claim i was like wtf? why does it fall upon me to file the claim? i sent the shoes WITH tracking and has been confirmed as delivered. :wthwtf: YOU go to YOUR post office and file a claim!

so me and the buyer go back and forth for a few days, it was a fukking headache. then the buyer escalated the claim as fraud and started reassuring me that they'd get their money back so i was like fine get your money, its not gonna come out of my pocket though :laugh: and the buyer kept insisting that i issue the refund and i was like nah we gonna ride this out because i have proof that i sent the package and it was delivered and to me it just seems like youre trying to get a free pair of shoes. so then the buyer felt all insulted that i would accuse em of such a thing. then all communication was cut off as ebay and paypal tried to offer a solution. so i just got the message that they have decided to refund the buyer WITHOUT any impact to me meaning i get to keep my money and they get refunded anyways. i mean whats stopping everyone from buying shyt and even though there could be proof that it was delivered, still get your money back and get to keep whatever you ordered :smh:
Gotta be careful on eBay y'all. Ebay protects the buyer irrationally and your situation is common place. I've had some bad experiences but my little brother lost like $400 worth for a fifa team for ultimate team. Had like the hottest players and the guy fukked him. Couldn't do anything about it. Ebay is full of wolves now :francis:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

Bet that fakkit walking around :pachaha: cause he got free shoes

fukkers like that need to get their jaw tapped:scust:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.

You had a tough week breh! That's why I only deal locally. If it's something high value, they can meet me at the police station.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster

Send me that dyck face's address breh.

I've been on the verge of a social vigilante purge as of late.