Reppin
NULL
just remembered about this release 5 min ago on the train :damn:

was able to get a pair off some sneaker site i never heard of fml :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
20969250_1538233656238911_4951561933204488192_n.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F08%2Fstan-lee-marvel-fila-sneaker-1.jpeg
http%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F08%2Fstan-lee-marvel-fila-sneaker-5.jpg
http%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F08%2Fstan-lee-marvel-fila-sneaker-4.jpg
http%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F08%2Fstan-lee-marvel-fila-sneaker-3.jpg
http%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F08%2Fstan-lee-marvel-fila-sneaker-2.jpg

Someone is going to get the reigns at FILA and make them a competitor....these would sell like crazy to hypebeasts....and they look dope

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
yall remember the japan nmd's that came out a couple weeks ago? i ordered from eastbay and they ended up being on back order so my pair just came in today and wow these people really outdid themselves this time. theyre not even bothering to ship in plastic bags anymore..

cfwzuDL.jpg

19tvyZY.jpg

viY12Fr.jpg

:mindblown: i mean this is how probably a 12 yr old kid who has made his first sale over the internet would ship his shoes out to whoever bought them from him. you would expect better from a multi million dollar company. :dahell:and to think these mufukkas charged me $8 for shipping.:bunkk:

im gonna contact them about this but i already know how its gonna go. and its not gonna be good.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
yall remember the japan nmd's that came out a couple weeks ago? i ordered from eastbay and they ended up being on back order so my pair just came in today and wow these people really outdid themselves this time. theyre not even bothering to ship in plastic bags anymore..

cfwzuDL.jpg

19tvyZY.jpg

viY12Fr.jpg

:mindblown: i mean this is how probably a 12 yr old kid who has made his first sale over the internet would ship his shoes out to whoever bought them from him. you would expect better from a multi million dollar company. :dahell:and to think these mufukkas charged me $8 for shipping.:bunkk:

im gonna contact them about this but i already know how its gonna go. and its not gonna be good.

Haven't purchased anything from them in 7 years.

Those corporate cacs at bEastbay can literally eat my ass.

After i get the runs and have a depleted toilet paper stand.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
just got off live chat with them and they gave me 2 options. either return em for a full refund or they offered me a $10 gift card :stopitslime:i really let em have it and kept repeating how unbelievably unprofessional this was so they bumped it up to $25. seeing as how theyre pretty much sold out everywhere I'm pretty much forced to keep em smh. otherwise i'd return. :francis:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
just got off live chat with them and they gave me 2 options. either return em for a full refund or they offered me a $10 gift card :stopitslime:i really let em have it and kept repeating how unbelievably unprofessional this was so they bumped it up to $25. seeing as how theyre pretty much sold out everywhere I'm pretty much forced to keep em smh. otherwise i'd return. :francis:
nikka you must live in the boonies because them shyts everywhere where I'm at in sizes too

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
is there a promo code that i can use to reduce the price?
You'd have to buy a code unless someone has one to get it for this from this account

nikka you must live in the boonies because them shyts everywhere where I'm at in sizes too
They only have the white ones around here in So. Fla, the all black pretty much sold out everywhere that had them.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

cfwzuDL.jpg

19tvyZY.jpg

viY12Fr.jpg

That is entirely fukked up...doesn't Foot Locker own them?