Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Of course Jordan brand will always sell more they flood the market with their product...but that Jordan/Nike hype ain't what it use to be...and I will disagree that even if those motorsport 4's were limited like that they would have sat cause that colorway is trash...another fail by Jordan/Nike with their recycled bullshyt....if you look at what the younger kids are wearing it aint Nike it's Adidas....Nike will be always #1 but their designs are lacking and they do not appeal to everyone like they once use to....Adidas didn't kill anything but the Roshe...

3f526f53ef31459f38bfbb53f3b1ef8a.png

What's funny about that surge for Adi in Aug/Sep 2016 is when they released a monster load of pairs.

I even copped 5 pairs of NMDs during that time span.

Was in Vancouver BC this past weekend and saw too many peeps in 'em (but that was mainly in Richmond). I'm starting to lose my interest in them.

Fortunately for the weekend getaway, i brought two pairs of kobe's (9 University Red Elite Low and 10 MC ID).

THey caught a heap of attention up there... only saw one other dude rockin' Kobe's.

Which brings me to my next post.

touché

nike is tweaking shyt from two decades ago cuz none of their new shyt is hot and it ends up at the outlets. like virtually every lebron model

Which is the exactly reason i'll be returning two more shoes to Nike this afternoon. Lebron X Christmas and Lebron XI miami nights.

That's over 400 bucks in returns. They'll give me a store/merch credit.

But that's fine. Gonna use them to cop 2 Kobe 11 MC's tonight.

For a kobe guy and not owning any 11's, i've done the man no justice.

With that said, my introduction to the KB 11 series will be a monumental one.

Pics coming in a month. LOL.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Do you prefer those to the Original colorway with the white around the AIR?

Not necessarily. The white outline of the OG makes them stand out a little bit more, but I do like the reflective "AIR" on these. I've been wanting a triple black sneaker for a minute also.

I really wanted the Volt version back in the day but forgot why I didn't get them :snoop:

Nike-Air-More-Uptempo-Schwarz-Volt_b3.jpg

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
How fast is the shipping using goat? Y'all think if I order some kicks today I will get by next Friday?

I'm in ny if that matters

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
1. bad analogy, adidas making nmds/ultraboosts in multiple color ways is normal, as it was normal for jordan to drop the 12s in taxi/black and white/bred back in '97 when they drop NEW models

2. this isn't what adidas is doing right now:

air-jordan-12-retro-playoff-2012-release-black-varsity-red-white-011564_1.jpg

jordan-12-retro-wings-0-323x215.jpg

the silver streak is gold now and if you rub it, some liberace wings appear :skip:

2 years max before they drop the playoff 12s again and with a new gimmick. a year or two ago it was "new leather" and a 50$ increase in price :huhldup:
but the shyt sells so i don't blame them

meanwhile every new shoe they've been designing is dog shyt. vapormax got a dope upper with thick orthopedic plastic platforms for soles.
nikes most hyped shoes are shyt they made 20 years ago, that's the point people making in here
adidas nmds ultraboosts and those water moccasin yeezies didn't exist 5 years ago.

Interesting how you completely skipped over my
Triple Black UB 1.0
Triple Black UB 2.0
Triple Black UB 3.0
and the newly announced Triple Black UB 4.0

Most adidas fans cant even point out a difference let alot the common customer. Trust me Adidas took Nikes idea and RAAAAAN far with it, they are smart, they are robbing their customers blind during the hype.

You are comparing a white/black/gold 12 that scratches away to a new design, new lace holes, numbered and better leather to a Taxi that came out years ago that most people dont own anymore or have

Yet Adidas literally releasing the same sneaker with a different heel, same colors, same boost, same laces, same lace holes, literally no changes. months apart from eachother :francis::comeon:

Dont even get me started on UB white, Triple White, Cream, then NMD tricolors, Multi colors.. go look for yourself I get all these shyts and I laugh at it myself but I love it cause adidas fans are riding this wave hard as hell, I cant wait for UB Triple Black 4.0 hopefully they go up to 10.0, cause I am cashing out :lolbron:

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
and @sfgiants just a friendly discussion of course but no one can deny they are jigging people so hard right now, its like a hot artist dropping a shytty track and most STILL like it... thats adidas right now, and I am not even mad at them riding that wave. But here you go again... ANOTHER Triple Black UB.. this time with a touch of leather.

Thats 4-5 of the same damn shoe in other 12 months :whoa:
C9JeraRWAAAy-yr.jpg

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Majority of my
and @sfgiants just a friendly discussion of course but no one can deny they are jigging people so hard right now, its like a hot artist dropping a shytty track and most STILL like it... thats adidas right now, and I am not even mad at them riding that wave. But here you go again... ANOTHER Triple Black UB.. this time with a touch of leather.

Thats 4-5 of the same damn shoe in other 12 months :whoa:
C9JeraRWAAAy-yr.jpg
See this is what I'm talking about with Adidas that's irking the fukk out of me. They have an opportunity to do some great shyt and they just whoring out these UB and NMDs already pretty much shooting themselves in the foot not seeing the long game. Why they cranking these shyts out so hard? Every month it looks like they releasing the same damn shoe over and over. I do want to grab those Grey/Olive UB though
adidas-Ultra-Boost-3.0.jpg

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Majority of my

See this is what I'm talking about with Adidas that's irking the fukk out of me. They have an opportunity to do some great shyt and they just whoring out these UB and NMDs already pretty much shooting themselves in the foot not seeing the long game. Why they cranking these shyts out so hard? Every month it looks like they releasing the same damn shoe over and over. I do want to grab those Grey/Olive UB though
adidas-Ultra-Boost-3.0.jpg
Those been sitting on the shelf at most local champs for some reason here, hopefully it's the same for you locally so you can pick them up

I wanted these but the local store didn't get 12's
800369_2.jpg

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Those been sitting on the shelf at most local champs for some reason here, hopefully it's the same for you locally so you can pick them up

I wanted these but the local store didn't get 12's
800369_2.jpg
I'm so lazy I haven't been inside a mall for a while. I might actually go today after I leave work.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Nike Hits Historic High in Latest Teen Research Survey

Analyst firm Piper Jaffray revealed the results of its latest semi-annual Teen Research Project after collecting upwards of 5,500 responses nationwide. Subjects, whose average ages were 16, were asked to note their spending patterns, brand preferences and favorite product trends.

The survey uncovered that overall teen spending is down 2.4% from fall 2016, among several other findings in regard to retail, footwear and social media. Below are several notable takeaways from the report:

• Nike remains the footwear favorite for over 50% of respondents — an all-time survey high. It also was the favorite apparel brand for the fourth season in a row.
  • Converse left its former spot as the third most preferred footwear brand, falling to fourth behind Adidas, Vans and Nike.
  • Athletic brands lead the pack for apparel favorites. Nike, Lululemon and Adidas were among respondents’ top 5 favorite clothing brands, with a collective share of 41%.
  • Adidas is noted as the fastest-growing brand across both footwear and apparel. Ranking slightly behind Vans and Nike in the footwear category, the label hit a 10-year high among male teenagers and an all-time high among female teens.
  • Female teenagers spend more money on clothing than male teenagers, by 9%.
  • Amazon remains the choice among e-commerce platform, by 38%.
  • While teens still do the majority of their shopping with brick-and-mortar retailers, their time spent on e-tail sites increased by 2%.
  • Snapchat is the dominant social platform, followed by Instagram and Twitter. Facebook, however, declined in popularity by 2%, putting it in the fourth spot.
Nike Hits Historic High in Latest Teen Research Survey