Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
They kind of are:

3 pairs of Black UB 3.0 with slight variances released/releasing in the past few months that make the price up to 200+ dollars in certain instances if LTD is attached. The bottom is next to drop, all they basically did was change the heelcup material, cages and or alter the knit slightly. Let's be truthful, these are pretty much the same damn shoe.

Enough so, this article says

Set to drop later on during the Summer, the adidas Ultra Boost 3.0 Triple Black Version 2 also rocks a Core Black Primeknit upper along with a matching cage and heel counter. The Boost midsole and Continental rubber outsole also get the Black out treatment. Subtle differences we are able to point out include the texture/finish of the heel counter, instead of having a gloss finish, it has more of a matter finish to it. This pair also appears to have more of a Core Black upper, compared to the first pair which appears to have a bit more Grey to it. Are you able to spot out any more differences? Set to drop during the month of August for $180, is this pair different enough to make you want a pair?

I'm sure stores will charge 200 since it has colored boost.
adidas-ultra-boost-3-0-triple-black-where-to-buy-01.jpg

adidas-ultra-boost-3-triple-black-1.jpg

adidas-ultra-boost-3-0-triple-black-release-date.jpg
Those addidas look great and are extremely comfortable. fukk the haters.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
touché

i think ppl missing my particular point tho.
what u posted is true, sure, except the difference is adidas is tweaking shyt on a NEW product
vs
nike is tweaking shyt from two decades ago cuz none of their new shyt is hot and it ends up at the outlets. like virtually every lebron model

Are we going to sit here and ignore the fact that the UBs are shamelessly "inspired" from Prestos a more than a decade old Nike Shoe

Lebrons ain't been hot since the 7/8/9, and KD was fire for the 4.

I've noticed I only like classic models. AM 90/95, Jordan 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13.

Got a couple foams, and a couple dunks, and a couple Nike Basketball models.

and Hardens and Lillards have never been hot.

Im not even trying to carry the flag but Nike but it seems like most sneakerheads are doing some math where limited and resell value is determining whats hot

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
They kind of are:

3 pairs of Black UB 3.0 with slight variances released/releasing in the past few months that make the price up to 200+ dollars in certain instances if LTD is attached. The bottom is next to drop, all they basically did was change the heelcup material, cages and or alter the knit slightly. Let's be truthful, these are pretty much the same damn shoe.

Enough so, this article says

Set to drop later on during the Summer, the adidas Ultra Boost 3.0 Triple Black Version 2 also rocks a Core Black Primeknit upper along with a matching cage and heel counter. The Boost midsole and Continental rubber outsole also get the Black out treatment. Subtle differences we are able to point out include the texture/finish of the heel counter, instead of having a gloss finish, it has more of a matter finish to it. This pair also appears to have more of a Core Black upper, compared to the first pair which appears to have a bit more Grey to it. Are you able to spot out any more differences? Set to drop during the month of August for $180, is this pair different enough to make you want a pair?

I'm sure stores will charge 200 since it has colored boost.
adidas-ultra-boost-3-0-triple-black-where-to-buy-01.jpg

adidas-ultra-boost-3-triple-black-1.jpg

adidas-ultra-boost-3-0-triple-black-release-date.jpg

Dont forget the $200+ UB uncaged

adidas-ultra-boost-uncaged-black-00.jpg

Majority of my

See this is what I'm talking about with Adidas that's irking the fukk out of me. They have an opportunity to do some great shyt and they just whoring out these UB and NMDs already pretty much shooting themselves in the foot not seeing the long game. Why they cranking these shyts out so hard? Every month it looks like they releasing the same damn shoe over and over. I do want to grab those Grey/Olive UB though
adidas-Ultra-Boost-3.0.jpg

See this is getting back to my OG point. I don't think the UB will become uncool for quite some time because the price point is at a level where there won't be Nerdy white boys that aren't into Sneakers wearing dirty UBs out and about.

This is where the Roshe and ZX faltered. There price were so low that everyone bought them

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
meth68 said:
@sfgiants just a friendly discussion of course but no one can deny they are jigging people so hard right now, its like a hot artist dropping a shytty track and most STILL like it... thats adidas right now, and I am not even mad at them riding that wave. But here you go again... ANOTHER Triple Black UB.. this time with a touch of leather.

Thats 4-5 of the same damn shoe in other 12 months :whoa:
C9JeraRWAAAy-yr.jpg

lol i actually like the rapper analogy but this is how i see it

adidas is like a newer artist remixing a new track with 484894748 diff rappers.

and nike is like an old rapper like :huhldup: re-releasing reasonable doubt 3774748458 times. one release has "remixed" tracks, the other has "tracks that didn't make the final cut" another release has "remastered leather album cover"

my point was nike ain't making new shyt anyone wants to cop. all you gota do is check sneakersteal twitter or any of the big sneaker twitter pages and you see virtually every nike release on sale or clearance

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Quick pic taken with Canon 6D and prime 50mm lens. Work at Blackstone Labs, supplement company doing videos, athlete handling and random other daily fukkery.

oh yeah u was the one who sent me the workout supplements when I won the gym challenge man the preworkout had me with limp meat my wife thought I was cheating but gotdamn them gains was lovely

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Lebrons ain't been hot since the 7/8/9, and KD was fire for the 4.

I've noticed I only like classic models. AM 90/95, Jordan 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13.

Got a couple foams, and a couple dunks, and a couple Nike Basketball models.
Don't sleep on the LeBron X's. One of my favorite models in the line. Great color ways and crazy comfortable

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
oh yeah u was the one who sent me the workout supplements when I won the gym challenge man the preworkout had me with limp meat my wife thought I was cheating but gotdamn them gains was lovely
I'm dying, yeah mane. I'm bout to bless the gym. @Brooklynzson packs on da whey

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nike-kobe-ad-demar-derozan-compton-pe-1.jpg

nike-kobe-ad-demar-derozan-compton-pe-3.jpg

once again kobe line the only new shyt i fukk with from nike
once these hit sale/clearance i'm coppin :ahh:

edit: nvm sold out :merchant:

Last edited: