Daps
Reppin
Houston
nike-kobe-ad-demar-derozan-compton-pe-1.jpg

nike-kobe-ad-demar-derozan-compton-pe-3.jpg

once again kobe line the only new shyt i fukk with from nike
once these hit sale/clearance i'm coppin :ahh:

edit: nvm sold out :merchant:
I'm kind of diggin those PG1s too but like those Kobe's I'm waiting for them to hit the outlet. Both of those Summer Packs are nice. Maybe its the gum bottoms that get me.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
lol i actually like the rapper analogy but this is how i see it

adidas is like a newer artist remixing a new track with 484894748 diff rappers.

and nike is like an old rapper like :huhldup: re-releasing reasonable doubt 3774748458 times. one release has "remixed" tracks, the other has "tracks that didn't make the final cut" another release has "remastered leather album cover"

my point was nike ain't making new shyt anyone wants to cop. all you gota do is check sneakersteal twitter or any of the big sneaker twitter pages and you see virtually every nike release on sale or clearance

OpCo Expects Adidas To Sprint Higher
Adidas (ADDYY) ADRs are higher Friday, following a bullish note from Oppenheimer.
Analysts Anna Andreeva and Samantha Lanman initiated coverage of adidas with and Outperform rating, writing that while double-digit top- and bottom-line growth is increasingly rare in the retail sector, adidas is guiding for 11% to 13% sales growth this year, and that looks conservative.

They believe that the “retro/lifestyle trend” that adidas dominates is still in early days, and its performance products means it has a double-digits sales growth runway for years to come (with the company overtaking Nike (NKE) in running within in the company’s 2020 targets).

The write that adidas is ‘back on the offense’ in North America, with more good news to come. From their note:

At ~40% of adidas’ brand, Lifestyle contributed ~2/3 of growth last year; focus on Performance paying off, with successful Boost franchise (15M pairs in ’16, up 25% y/y) driving Running. Estimate adidas surpasses NKE in Running by 2020 (NKE Running in North America declined last quarter); correcting under-supply with BASF, Boost manufacturer, provides additional upside.

ADS in North America is still only 1/4 size of NKE (60% globally), with HSD share in footwear well below 15%+ elsewhere. Double-digit momentum started only last Spring (ex-FX, ’16 sales up mid-20s); in wholesale, ADS is approaching distribution methodically with focus on growing productivity over door expansion (sales/wholesale door still half of NKE).

The ADRs are up 0.4% to $94.36 in recent trading

numbers don't lie....

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I rep the Raptors/DeRozan but I would only cop these on a discount; heard they are HORRIBLE on the court lol

Only KOBE AD's I got are the Precisions (the ones with the hologram shiits in the heel).

Haven't worn them to hoop (as a matter of factoid, I haven't hooped in 4 years. A giggity).

But the AD's, as long as you go half up, you're solid. I wore them on a vacation trip back in Enero (city of angels) and they are extremely comfortable thruout the trip's duration.

They are reminiscent to the KOBE 10 in regards of the stationary/non-removable insole, but much more comfortable. And I think with the right color blocking, even more stylish.

Bought them on a whim but they are indeed, turned out to be a top 5 shoe release in 2016.

Was riding a bike down Santa Monica and the hologram heel (along with some thick 3M laces i replaced them with), they broke more throats than Taco Neck Syndrome.

Any who, was successful at returning my two Lebron's yesterday. Gonna ID them Kobe's tonight after twerk.

Silver Bullet 95 and 97's tomorrow. Going for that whole loot pack.

Right in that ass.

Straight for the gawt damn poop chute.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I rep the Raptors/DeRozan but I would only cop these on a discount; heard they are HORRIBLE on the court lol
I just don't like how it's more related to Compton than it is his second home where he actually plays basketball. If there was some red/white/black/gold in there somewhere it'd give them a second look but in reality, he needs his own signature shoe to really get my attention. I have no use for an on-court shoe atm :flabbynsick:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

exactly
and both nmds and boosts are more comfortable than any flyknit i own including:
flyknit racer, trainer, airmax :blessed:

that's crazy i haven't worn any of the new kobe models but past kobes all been great on court. i think the kobe line is the most worn by nba players.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Funny enough, I got super lucky on a restock online for the zebra UBs and I just picked them up. My issue with UBs is the colourways aren't all that varied or interesting to me. The one pair that really caught my eye I now have and it's gonna take some real creativity for me to check for another pair

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Good luck tomorrow for anyone buying the Air Max 97
I think it'll be an easy cop locally at least. I WILL get a pair off of the shelf this morning. SNKRS as backup if I get lazy.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
If anybody gets an extra size 13 in the 97 silver bullets please let me know. My next door neighbor asked me to help him get a pair.