Daps
Reppin
These things was like almost 300 bucks so I'm happy:mjgrin:
IMG_0281.jpg

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Ive been out the game for a while, whats SNKRS?

You can only buy launch sneakers on SNKRS?
Nike app, the new drops go there but you can buy some older models on there, nike + or nike.com

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
adidas growth> nike right now and old man matt powell cosigns. nike growth been flat ask him :skip:

and it's cuz adidas has been designing a ton of new shyt while nike been lazy and flabby recycling the same dog shyt from 20 years ago

they're about to drop some "satin" bred 1s i'm like how many times they gona remix this same shyt :flabbynsick:

wings 12s or whatever the fukk were just taxi 12s with some bisexual ass print on them :heh:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
In order for me to buy the Air Max 97 dropping on Thursday, I would go to https://www.nike.com/launch/ ?
If you want to use snkrs ( The Phone APP), you can click notify me on upcoming releases. Itll give you an alert 1 day before and 15 minutes before the drop. New shoes drop at 10am est. In certain instances, its best to have your info set up ahead of time because on some releases, like the royals, once the icon changes from coming soon to purchase(pricing) you had to be ready.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
If you want to use snkrs ( The Phone APP), you can click notify me on upcoming releases. Itll give you an alert 1 day before and 15 minutes before the drop. New shoes drop at 10am est. In certain instances, its best to have your info set up ahead of time because on some releases, like the royals, once the icon changes from coming soon to purchase(pricing) you had to be ready.

I have experience from Nikestore waking up Saturday at 8am if I remember correctly

Tunez 5

Nike Bots 0

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
adidas growth> nike right now and old man matt powell cosigns. nike growth been flat ask him :skip:

and it's cuz adidas has been designing a ton of new shyt while nike been lazy and flabby recycling the same dog shyt from 20 years ago

they're about to drop some "satin" bred 1s i'm like how many times they gona remix this same shyt :flabbynsick:

wings 12s or whatever the fukk were just taxi 12s with some bisexual ass print on them :heh:

SF stop it, i respect you but you're talking crazy lmao

Satins Breds been out limited to 300 pairs, Satin Royals dropped also already limited to 700 pairs

Wings were taxi 12s with print on them? They were a bit more than that. If your gonna sum up Wings to Taxis.. what are the 76 colorways of UBs? how about the 55 colorways of NMDs?
How about the Triple Black UB 1.0... or Triple Black UB 2.0? oooooor you guessed it Triple Black UB 3.0? Oh by the way... 4.0s are coming next and thats all been within 12months:mjlol:

Nike slacking cause they recycle from 20 years ago, so everyone saying Adidas > Nike... yet Adidas is recycling shyt from....last Wednesday? :francis:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

Satins Breds been out limited to 300 pairs, Satin Royals dropped also already limited to 700 pairs

Wings were taxi 12s with print on them? They were a bit more than that. If your gonna sum up Wings to Taxis.. what are the 76 colorways of UBs? how about the 55 colorways of NMDs?
How about the Triple Black UB 1.0... or Triple Black UB 2.0? oooooor you guessed it Triple Black UB 3.0? Oh by the way... 4.0s are coming next and thats all been within 12months:mjlol:

Nike slacking cause they recycle from 20 years ago, so everyone saying Adidas > Nike... yet Adidas is recycling shyt from....last Wednesday? :francis:

:laugh:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1. bad analogy, adidas making nmds/ultraboosts in multiple color ways is normal, as it was normal for jordan to drop the 12s in taxi/black and white/bred back in '97 when they drop NEW models

2. this isn't what adidas is doing right now:

air-jordan-12-retro-playoff-2012-release-black-varsity-red-white-011564_1.jpg

jordan-12-retro-wings-0-323x215.jpg

the silver streak is gold now and if you rub it, some liberace wings appear :skip:

2 years max before they drop the playoff 12s again and with a new gimmick. a year or two ago it was "new leather" and a 50$ increase in price :huhldup:
but the shyt sells so i don't blame them

meanwhile every new shoe they've been designing is dog shyt. vapormax got a dope upper with thick orthopedic plastic platforms for soles.
nikes most hyped shoes are shyt they made 20 years ago, that's the point people making in here
adidas nmds ultraboosts and those water moccasin yeezies didn't exist 5 years ago.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
1. bad analogy, adidas making nmds/ultraboosts in multiple color ways is normal, as it was normal for jordan to drop the 12s in taxi/black and white/bred back in '97 when they drop NEW models

2. this isn't what adidas is doing right now:

air-jordan-12-retro-playoff-2012-release-black-varsity-red-white-011564_1.jpg

jordan-12-retro-wings-0-323x215.jpg

the silver streak is gold now and if you rub it, some liberace wings appear :skip:

2 years max before they drop the playoff 12s again and with a new gimmick. a year or two ago it was "new leather" and a 50$ increase in price :huhldup:
but the shyt sells so i don't blame them

They kind of are:

3 pairs of Black UB 3.0 with slight variances released/releasing in the past few months that make the price up to 200+ dollars in certain instances if LTD is attached. The bottom is next to drop, all they basically did was change the heelcup material, cages and or alter the knit slightly. Let's be truthful, these are pretty much the same damn shoe.

Enough so, this article says

Set to drop later on during the Summer, the adidas Ultra Boost 3.0 Triple Black Version 2 also rocks a Core Black Primeknit upper along with a matching cage and heel counter. The Boost midsole and Continental rubber outsole also get the Black out treatment. Subtle differences we are able to point out include the texture/finish of the heel counter, instead of having a gloss finish, it has more of a matter finish to it. This pair also appears to have more of a Core Black upper, compared to the first pair which appears to have a bit more Grey to it. Are you able to spot out any more differences? Set to drop during the month of August for $180, is this pair different enough to make you want a pair?

I'm sure stores will charge 200 since it has colored boost.
adidas-ultra-boost-3-0-triple-black-where-to-buy-01.jpg

adidas-ultra-boost-3-triple-black-1.jpg

adidas-ultra-boost-3-0-triple-black-release-date.jpg

Last edited:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They kind of are:

3 pairs of Black UB 3.0 with slight variances released/releasing that make the price 200+ dollars. The bottom is next to drop, all they basically did was change the heelcup material, cages and or alter the knit slightly. Let's be truthful, these are pretty much the same damn shoe.
adidas-ultra-boost-3-0-triple-black-where-to-buy-01.jpg

adidas-ultra-boost-3-triple-black-1.jpg

adidas-ultra-boost-3-0-triple-black-release-date.jpg

touché

i think ppl missing my particular point tho.
what u posted is true, sure, except the difference is adidas is tweaking shyt on a NEW product
vs
nike is tweaking shyt from two decades ago cuz none of their new shyt is hot and it ends up at the outlets. like virtually every lebron model

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
touché

i think ppl missing my particular point tho.
what u posted is true, sure, except the difference is adidas is tweaking shyt on a NEW product
vs
nike is tweaking shyt from two decades ago cuz none of their new shyt is hot and it ends up at the outlets. like virtually every lebron model

I feel you. That 13 was atrocious, cant believe they tried to charge high ass prices for that ugly ass shoe. It should have been a straight to outlet release like a low budget movie to dvd

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you. That 13 was atrocious, cant believe they tried to charge high ass prices for that ugly ass shoe. It should have been a straight to outlet release like a low budget movie to dvd

yea shyts go from 250 to 25% off within a month
kd shyt was kinda trash too and the first kyries were dope but i'm not feeling the new shyt.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Lebrons ain't been hot since the 7/8/9, and KD was fire for the 4.

I've noticed I only like classic models. AM 90/95, Jordan 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13.

Got a couple foams, and a couple dunks, and a couple Nike Basketball models.