Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Anyone have lunarepics? There's a high pair that caught my eye. Never owned a pair. I also like some of the low colors.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ordered some gray ultraboosts off roadrunner and then them shyts backordered

was tryna rock on vacation :stopitslime:

MC flyknit racers gona hold me down:blessed:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
ordered some gray ultraboosts off roadrunner and then them shyts backordered

was tryna rock on vacation :stopitslime:

MC flyknit racers gona hold me down:blessed:

Roadrunner ALWAYS makes you wait for backorder product. Gotta call this jokers to double check

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
UB colors suck.

Outside of the all white, the black 1.0, creams, and greys

Everything is just blah and the shoe is too expensive for a adidas.

huaraches as well.

the NMD hype will die at soon when everyone see all the 12 year olds name poindexter wearing them they go out.

Same shyt that happen with the Roshes and Adidas ZXs

The Problem with Nike is they ruined the Lebron and Kd lines by being greedy and not be able to keep the casual aesthetic of the shoe
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:....but we already see this with Jordan brand....Adidas is killing right now bruh whether you like it or not and them UB are definitely worth the money....Nike's problem is they are dropping bullshyt and their designs are not as good as Adidas currently....I never thought I would ever say such a thing but it's true....:manny:...

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:....but we already see this with Jordan brand....Adidas is killing right now bruh whether you like it or not and them UB are definitely worth the money....Nike's problem is they are dropping bullshyt and their designs are not as good as Adidas currently....I never thought I would ever say such a thing but it's true....:manny:...

My "12 year olds name Poindexter" was describing young white boys that are not in tune with the sneaker culture.

There are very few non sneaker heads that are wearing retro Js.

Once those people start wearing busted NMDs around the city the hype for them will die. We have seen this over and over.

Adidas was killing it when they had everyone rocking the ZXs? where is that shoe at the moment? Adidas has to be able to keep the hype behind their successful shoes.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
My "12 year olds name Poindexter" was describing young white boys that are not in tune with the sneaker culture.

There are very few non sneaker heads that are wearing retro Js.

Once those people start wearing busted NMDs around the city the hype for them will die. We have seen this over and over.

Adidas was killing it when they had everyone rocking the ZXs? where is that shoe at the moment? Adidas has to be able to keep the hype behind their successful shoes.
I dont care what prepubescent cacs are rocking or not rocking....all I know is that Nike has been dropping trash and Adidas has been dropping heat....that is a fact....the ZX Flux was just the beginning for the Adidas resurgence.....their designs have evolved and will continue to do so....Nike just recycles the same ol shyt for the most part....that's why Adidas is controlling the resell market right now and the hype....

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only nike shoe i've copped in months were the space jams. i haven't bought a new design nike shoe since the multicolor id kobe 10s

flyknit trainers need to come back but these bisexuals droppin those new shyts with the gigantic air bubbles :scust:

tumblr_n3mdm78SfY1r92k5yo1_1280.jpg

:noah: :ahh:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Coulda just walked into the Y&D Adidas store and cop yesterday. Everyone was either online, or in line for the footaction grand opening and missed out.
I ended up getting a pair and helped out a friend. I forgot about Y&D to be honest.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I dont care what prepubescent cacs are rocking or not rocking....all I know is that Nike has been dropping trash and Adidas has been dropping heat....that is a fact....the ZX Flux was just the beginning for the Adidas resurgence.....their designs have evolved and will continue to do so....Nike just recycles the same ol shyt for the most part....that's why Adidas is controlling the resell market right now and the hype....

Yep, Nike concerned about the shareholders...

Retros come back around faster. Royals/Breds twice in 4 years? Cement 4s twice in 4 years?

Then these damn retro + colorways get flooded. They need to scale back to maybe 1 retro a month. But they won't.

Adidas is controlling the resell market because they are making limited releases and Nike has started to make their shoes more widely available

The resellers will go wherever the margins are the highest

All Nike Fin metrics exceeded expectations in Q1 2017.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Me personally, I can't get into the whole boost/nmd hype. But then again, I've always been strictly a basketball shoe fan, so runners/trainers don't appeal to me in the slightest with the exception of a few Air Maxes.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Adidas is controlling the resell market because they are making limited releases and Nike has started to make their shoes more widely available

The resellers will go wherever the margins are the highest

All Nike Fin metrics exceeded expectations in Q1 2017.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:.....bruh those supposed limited releases are widely available....I live in Seattle and all the boutiques here have had just about every hard release from Adidas in store....whether its a raffle or fcfs they have had it...I'm not hating on Nike's money on hating on their laziness and poor designs....

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

I will disagree, has nothing to do with designs it goes by production. Jordan is still selling 10 times the amount of pairs Adidas is selling easily, its that they are making 20x as many pairs as well production wise.

If Jordan made 75,000 motorsport 4s they would have sold out in 2mins and reselling for $400+ easily and insane hype, instead they made 225k+, so sure they didnt "sell out" and it wasnt hyped cause resellers couldnt move pairs for $100 over retail, but that doesnt mean Jordan is dying, dead, falling or anything.

There is a reason why Nike has a 3x market cap over Adidas, and a reason why Nike Shares 46% of the sneaker market, where Adidas is behind sketchers are 5%. Nike is a monster, regardless if resellers hate them or not right now.

Adidas makes 6-30k yeezys sells out instant, resell is 2-4x over retail, crazy hype, killing jordan brand...

Jordan makes 225k+ motorsports (for example) sells 150k pairs...75k pairs sit, jordan dead, adidas killing them...

Fact is Jordan brand is destroying adidas money wise and always will be, we just pay attention to the hype but thats not the story on whats going on. Adidas saw this them selves with NMD OGs... SUPER hyped, limited reselling for $600-900+ easy.... they restock and restock, now.. its hard to get $230 for them shyts. So by our terms, are NMDs dead? Nah but resell wise Adidas killed NMDs with 10000 colorways, yes jordan does it but over time, Adidas been killing UB/NMDs last 12 months with so many colorways in a short period, like how Nike Killed foams.