Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I feel you on that. I was off Jordans for a minute...then when i saw the Cement IVs were coming back out, i went all in. I wasnt prepared for how much the game changed lol. I was shocked at how hard it was to get them shyts. Missed out, been in the game looking for revenge ever since. If i find a opening im gonna apply too.

I'm the same way those damn cement 4s is what got me hooked again. I was out for a good 7-8 years but I went and acted a fukkin fool this year so far. I like you was shocked at how hard it was to get a pair but then I caught on quick and figured out who I had to talk to and where to go. I think I'm cool now but I know those black 4s and cool grey are dropping this year so the saga continues.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I'm the same way those damn cement 4s is what got me hooked again. I was out for a good 7-8 years but I went and acted a fukkin fool this year so far. I like you was shocked at how hard it was to get a pair but then I caught on quick and figured out who I had to talk to and where to go. I think I'm cool now but I know those black 4s and cool grey are dropping this year so the saga continues.

Ya every release since then ive wanted, ive gotten, besides the fukkin Yeezy release. I was in front my computer all day too, went to a bar to watch the 4th quarter, they dropped the link right after the game before i got back home...last two Jordans were a bit above retail but im gonna put an end to that though now if i can.

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
Don't think we ever touched on this

What's yall favorite Nike Signature Line?

I'm a Barkley stan, my vote comes to Sir Charles

But is it:

Penny?
Bo?
Griffey?
LeBron?

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Went into the local Footlocker this afternoon to see if I could still get some Olympic 6's

photo-11.jpg

:whoo:
photo-12.jpg

Got the 6's and the Miami Nights :ahh:

What a plane ticket to New Zealand run? How much shipping if he shipped to USA...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Breh's Sole Haven is go to resource at this point. Constant update and communication, good pricing, shipped quickly.