Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
So much heat coming out and I just booked a vaca trip to Atlantic City:noah:

Im about to sell some of my kicks to get others I would rather have.

Im gonna try to sell my Freegums, XI lows, Bron Cybers. Probably gonna throw my Cords and CGXIs on Ebay heads still buy known variants on there so:ld:

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
I'm the same way those damn cement 4s is what got me hooked again. I was out for a good 7-8 years but I went and acted a fukkin fool this year so far. I like you was shocked at how hard it was to get a pair but then I caught on quick and figured out who I had to talk to and where to go. I think I'm cool now but I know those black 4s and cool grey are dropping this year so the saga continues.

The Cool Grey 11s had me like :obama: but passed.

But when a co-worker told me that the WC 3s were dropping I was officially back in

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
No shoe got me back in the game. My exwife did, when we was separated I just said fukk it, Im going back into "college" mode. shyt worked, got my mojo back. At first I was just buying Vandals and Dunks, then Js, then I found Lebrons and basketball shoes (Hyperdunks, Blakes, Flight Ones, Kobes, etc).

I realized I could wear a pair of jeans, and a affordable tee, BUT as long as my dreads was freshly done, my kick game was on point. Chicks was peeping me.

I already was blessed to not need much, height/weight/eyes/dreads... Thank Jah.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:was gonna checkout a 12 than an 11 and they both sold out before I can checkout lol

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Don't think we ever touched on this

What's yall favorite Nike Signature Line?

I'm a Barkley stan, my vote comes to Sir Charles

But is it:

Penny?
Bo?
Griffey?
LeBron?

The only one I really beasted for was barry sanders and just for the zoom air turf trainers...past that...I liked PIPPENs then, but now? Scustya lol...

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I know the man gets a lot of hate but I have to say that the lebron 9s are comfortable and durable as fukk and has impressed me the most out of all the recent releases. I've also noticed the quality of theses retro Jordan's has gone to shyt especially the 4s. I got creases in my cements and only wore them twice. Once was to a restaurant with friends and another was the 4th with family.

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
okc-thunder-team-usa.jpg

Not a great picture, but the USA KD's have some promise...