Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Went into the local Footlocker this afternoon to see if I could still get some Olympic 6's

photo-11.jpg

:whoo:
photo-12.jpg

Got the 6's and the Miami Nights :ahh:

:wtf:........Imma need to know what store this is bruh......

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
My suggestion for yall who are back, or new:

You dont need every release

There will always be another 'big' release

Limit yourself to very specific shoes...for me it is dunks, aj1s, blazers, terminators, and now the flyknit...if you go out of that box its gotta be a very important release for you; like how the zoom air turf trainer was for me. And how the hyperflights and gloves ever will be.

That will make things easier. Like...beasting over obsidian 12s? When you dont even like 12s like that?

I made the mistake of not being patient around December when I missed out on the concord release. I foolishly bought CGXI's off Cali Sole which ended up being fakes and bout a pair of Concords on Mental Kicks which ended up being B Grades. I should have done my research on both sites first and asked around to get co-signs on them. over 400 dollars down the drain. Could have used that money to buy legit heat. I also bought some TBIII's on mental kicks shyt was b-grades too so I said NEVER AGAIN. :snoop:

Now I really don't buy from sites who have random restocks of things that havent been sold over here from months. I ask around and triple check everything. As far as missing out on a new release, the only release I missed out on this year where the Galaxy release (friday morning), SB/MV release (limited), KD N7/Rogues, and the Yeezy 2. I copped all the KDs I missed out on for reasonable resale prices. Yeezy and Brons are not worth that much guap fukk that. Its retail or bus for me with every Jordan release.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I made the mistake of not being patient around December when I missed out on the concord release. I foolishly bought CGXI's off Cali Sole which ended up being fakes and bout a pair of Concords on Mental Kicks which ended up being B Grades. I should have done my research on both sites first and asked around to get co-signs on them. over 400 dollars down the drain. Could have used that money to buy legit heat. I also bought some TBIII's on mental kicks shyt was b-grades too so I said NEVER AGAIN. :snoop:

Now I really don't buy from sites who have random restocks of things that havent been sold over here from months. I ask around and triple check everything. As far as missing out on a new release, the only release I missed out on this year where the Galaxy release (friday morning), SB/MV release (limited), KD N7/Rogues, and the Yeezy 2. I copped all the KDs I missed out on for reasonable resale prices. Yeezy and Brons are not worth that much guap fukk that. Its retail or bus for me with every Jordan release.

How off brand where the b grades? Just no lid on the box, or sideways soles and shyt? Lol

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

:wow:
See thats that shyt I dont like...thats why I check the authentic NT list kaliks list, and ask piff and westcoast avenger before copping online smdh.

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps

:snoop:

That Cali Sole site smelled fishy when someone posted in during the Concord mania, because if I remember, they just had Cool Greys there like it was nothin too...

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
How off brand where the b grades? Just no lid on the box, or sideways soles and shyt? Lol

The boxes where fine the stitching on the TBs was off at places and material leather was crap. use them shyts to cut the grass now...

As far as the Concords them shyts look legit but I have been reading on NT and other places saying Mental kicks were selling fake concords.

Cali Sole CGXI's look legit up until you look at the 23 in the back is too Narrow. I didn't notice until weeks after so it was too late to return them:manny: