Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I just got back into the shoe game bout a year ago,been hooked ever since,shyt im thinkin of gettn a part time job at a shoe store,just so I can have any release i want secured,and cuz i'd save ALOT of money with employee discount :pachaha:

I feel you on that. I was off Jordans for a minute...then when i saw the Cement IVs were coming back out, i went all in. I wasnt prepared for how much the game changed lol. I was shocked at how hard it was to get them shyts. Missed out, been in the game looking for revenge ever since. If i find a opening im gonna apply too.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
with half the year already over I gotta say my most underwhelming shoe gotta be the chi X's. Can't believe I paid retail for these, only wore em twice. My most overwhelming shoe gotta be the freegums, swingmans, or infrared bo's. The freegums and infrared combined were cheaper than the X's.

I'm completely opposite. I love the chiy X's. Easily the most comfortable Jays. The Bred checkered in sole looks dope with shorts. Very clean shoe IMO. simple but clean. Mines has minimal creasing but I can live with that might have to use forcefields:manny:

Oh and SMH at yall still having your BCIIIs d/s. My favorite Jays wished I had to I wear mines damn near all the time. GOAT jordan shoe IMO

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
I'm completely opposite. I love the chiy X's. Easily the most comfortable Jays. The Bred checkered in sole looks dope with shorts. Very clean shoe IMO. simple but clean. Mines has minimal creasing but I can live with that might have to use forcefields:manny:

Oh and SMH at yall still having your BCIIIs d/s. My favorite Jays wished I had to I wear mines damn near all the time. GOAT jordan shoe IMO

I have my SECOND pair of BC3 DS :rudy:

The other pair I wear once a week

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Se
I feel you on that. I was off Jordans for a minute...then when i saw the Cement IVs were coming back out, i went all in. I wasnt prepared for how much the game changed lol. I was shocked at how hard it was to get them shyts. Missed out, been in the game looking for revenge ever since. If i find a opening im gonna apply too.

Imma TRY and limit myself for the rest of the year to (at retail or close atleast:pachaha:).......

Every retro jordan release commin out :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
My suggestion for yall who are back, or new:

You dont need every release

There will always be another 'big' release

Limit yourself to very specific shoes...for me it is dunks, aj1s, blazers, terminators, and now the flyknit...if you go out of that box its gotta be a very important release for you; like how the zoom air turf trainer was for me. And how the hyperflights and gloves ever will be.

That will make things easier. Like...beasting over obsidian 12s? When you dont even like 12s like that?

Hightop

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went into the local Footlocker this afternoon to see if I could still get some Olympic 6's

photo-11.jpg

:whoo:
photo-12.jpg

Got the 6's and the Miami Nights :ahh:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

Limit yourself to very specific shoes...for me it is dunks, aj1s, blazers, terminators, and now the flyknit...if you go out of that box its gotta be a very important release for you; like how the zoom air turf trainer was for me. And how the hyperflights and gloves ever will be.

That will make things easier. Like...beasting over obsidian 12s? When you dont even like 12s like that?

I skipped on 12's,im prob at like 45 pairs of shoes copped in a year,with my oly uptempos and uptempo 2's commin in the mail,but i consider every pair a quality purchase:yes:
I only really regret coppin them black and white suede vandals and the black and white DT 2's,but imma use the Diamond turf's as part of my gym shoe rotation (thats how i kno i have too many shoes,when i have a gym and runnin rotation:aicmon::russ:)

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin

Or if you miss out on a shoe at retail...move on. That's what I had to do with the Entourage Dunks and the Chinas....although it was painful :to: paying 2X retail would have hurt even worse.

The only 2 mandatory cops for the rest of the year for me are the Oly 7s and the BC4s. There's other shyt I want though (Fire Red 4, GMP 6/7)