Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh's Sole Haven is go to resource at this point. Constant update and communication, good pricing, shipped quickly.

The only issue I'm having is that my shipping discount doesn't show up when I log into their site. But on my credit card confirmation it showed up:wtf:. Aside from that, they cool. (might cop my big release j's from them) :ehh:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
air_jordan_5%20WBFR.jpg

January 26th
:ehh:

I'll pass on these though if they confirm the grapes and laneys for early 2013

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
they releasing the 3 best 5s next year mannnn

deeznuts

gentleman and a baller
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
time
I feel you on that. I was off Jordans for a minute...then when i saw the Cement IVs were coming back out, i went all in. I wasnt prepared for how much the game changed lol. I was shocked at how hard it was to get them shyts. Missed out, been in the game looking for revenge ever since. If i find a opening im gonna apply too.

:to:u tellin my story breh

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Ot
No shoe got me back in the game. My exwife did, when we was separated I just said fukk it, Im going back into "college" mode. shyt worked, got my mojo back. At first I was just buying Vandals and Dunks, then Js, then I found Lebrons and basketball shoes (Hyperdunks, Blakes, Flight Ones, Kobes, etc).

I realized I could wear a pair of jeans, and a affordable tee, BUT as long as my dreads was freshly done, my kick game was on point. Chicks was peeping me.

I already was blessed to not need much, height/weight/eyes/dreads... Thank Jah.

Pretty much same reason I got back into it,was in long term relationship right outta high school,prior to that all i did was work out and fukk anything that came my way,wen I got with her,she made me let my self go :beli:,blew up to 245lbs,t it ended,was misetable for bout a year,became alcoholic chain smoker,woke up one day off a nasty ass malt liquor hang over :scusthov: and said fukk this,started workin out excessively,started buyin every shoe i wanted since i knew my foot wasnt gonna get smaller from loosin weight :lolbron: then once my body started forming right I started buyin out the 'Lo section at the beverly center :boss: and a year later i dropped 55lbs and got brolic,started havin bytches jockin me,throwin it at me wen I dont even ask for it :lawd:

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
With London being the focal point for the Olympics this year, Nike Sportswear releases an entire line up of runners inspired by London’s transit system. Last week, the first London Air Max 95 surfaced, followed by today’s Air Max 90, to another Air Max 95 that features a Black – Grey and Sail colorway. These Air Max 95′s also feature the signature London leather tag on the tongue, with the transit system on the sole. Stay tuned for more Air Max’s from the London Pack These are available now at JD Sports.

nike-air-max-95-london1.jpg

nike-air-max-95-london_031.jpg