Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Copping these 2times, me and wifey... One of the few sneakers besides Free Runs, I think she'd wear.
draya-t-i-t-s-air-jordan-vii-7-retro-olympic-photo-shoot-video-HHS1987-2012-2-600x459.png

I cant find a high quality version of this pic
I want it fod my wallpaper for my evo lte :to:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
:laugh:
that's a sexy ass slut though I swear :noah: :takedat:

Yea,one day i walked in my sis room and she was watchn basketball wives,i saw her and was like "who is that?" :dwillhuh: and stayed and watched the whole episode,it was the sesson finale so i never watched another episode after that
:ohlawd: wat i would do to her

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
no but read my strategy, if you make the max bid superhigh noone is going to make the next bid. I'm saying I never mean to pay $300 but you just max bid that high to not get anyone else to bid.

Nah...that drives the price up...the best way to do it is let it sit till the last minute...wait til like 10 seconds before it ends and bid your max amount. This has always worked for me. If you make the max bid superhigh....people just gonna bid more and drive the price up...less activity = lower price...that makes sense right. Placing a high bid early aint goin to deter anybody on ebay...the thing that deters people the most is lack of bids. U see a deal that you like... you see nobody bidding on it yet and u start to wonder if it really is a deal...u start second guessing yourself. But if u wait til the last second u dont give people a chance to drive up the price.

As far as legitimacy on eBay...I've copped plenty of times on Ebay...I only been sold fakes once...when i was newbie in the game and didnt know any better. It could've been easily avoided. Its really common sence...1st you check the description...if theyre real, any sneakerhead will tell u their real...wouldnt you? The description should say somethin like I dont sell fakes...100 percent authentic...etc. Now some of the fake muthafukkas will say this too..so take it with a grain of salt...but if they are real sneakers the seller isnt gonna not tell you their real...so if it dont say they are real...dont pursue any further...then you wanna check their feedback...read what people say...they will usually say if they received authentic shoes or not...also check for negative and neutral feedback. If they aint sold no shoes before in their life...why risk it...Then you wanna check the pictures...if they just got a stock photo...thats not good enough. If they got a full size run...this should throw up red flags. Now u may see some real kicks with stock photos and a full run...this should only be right before a release or right after. You gotta know your market. Any other time...you may wanna investigate further. They should have their own pictures...if they got ones with a paper and their ebay name on it in the pic...even better...compare to other pics...if u arent sure if its a legit colorway for a less common shoe...google the model #. Check any differences from the sole to the laces to the packaging. If you need more evidence...send a msg to the seller asking for more pics...or ask him questions...if they wont provide the original box this may throw up red flags...tho i wouldnt let this deter you unless they are jordans or any new shoe...some people dont save their boxes after they start wearing em...if they are used...you can run into this alot...then again...if your over cautious...done risk it... Also check and see if they accept returns...if they do...that aint much of a risk at all...also peep the price...if you see some bred XIs that nobody is bidding on...there is prolly a reason...if someone is selling DS Cool Greys for below retail at buy it now...you already now...but you can get some great deals for new...low key shyt...most of this is common sense...but if you still have doubts...dont fukk wit it. Simple as that.

Sent from my Evo via Tapatalk 2 suckas

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Yo somebody put me up on B-Grades. Outlets get them, but they have minor flaws. How many degrees of separation are there b/w fakes and B-grades?

Also, if you have or know someone willing to sell a pair of DS BC IIIs in size 8....holla at me :sadcam:
Kalik was right. After seeing these high quality replicas that nikkas been buying, i cant trust nobody but major retailers and boutiques when it comes to Jordans smh. Matter fact, how do i know those places aren't getting fakes either?! Like, doesnt Flight Club just resell shoes they get from people? I feel like i cant trust nobody *shuts blinds and turns off lights*