Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
All my ebay pros let me know if this is a good bidding strategy. A few days before the auction ends and when the bid price is low, you make a bid slightly higher. Last bid was $95 so you bid $100. So you are the current highest bidder. But then you make a second max bid that is way higher say $300. You are winning the auction with $100 but the next person that bids has to out bid you by $300 so they won't bother bidding at all. So in the end you win the shoes for $100. What am I missing here?

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
All my ebay pros let me know if this is a good bidding strategy. A few days before the auction ends and when the bid price is low, you make a bid slightly higher. Last bid was $95 so you bid $100. So you are the current highest bidder. But then you make a second max bid that is way higher say $300. You are winning the auction with $100 but the next person that bids has to out bid you by $300 so they won't bother bidding at all. So in the end you win the shoes for $100. What am I missing here?

I win most of my bids...I dont engage in bidding wars. I wait until the last 10-15 seconds and bid what I am willing to pay and nothing more. If someone puts a higher bid, than more power to them.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
no but read my strategy, if you make the max bid superhigh noone is going to make the next bid. I'm saying I never mean to pay $300 but you just max bid that high to not get anyone else to bid.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

You're not missing anything.

That is the reason eBay implemented the "max bid".

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
You're not missing anything.

That is the reason eBay implemented the "max bid".

So why can't you just max bid everything to $2000 and deter anyone from making another bid but you win the shoes for the last highest bid of $100?

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
So why can't you just max bid everything to $2000 and deter anyone from making another bid but you win the shoes for the last highest bid of $100?

Because you don't want an a$$hole to raise the price to 1999 in spite. Trust me, I know people who keep bidding just to raise the price to fukk with you.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

There has to be controls for this. Not sure what though.

It's probably a max that you can set on your maas bid

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I trust them because its so simple how they made it profitable,shyt,she could be doin everything herself,all she really doin is settin up betting rings for shoes,makin profit from everyon and all she has to do is buy from re seller and ship it out to you,pockets all the profit off top :myman:

yeah and what reseller u think shes gettin em from? ebay :sitdown: the same ebay yall afraid of coppin from..

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
screw ebay

you can read those positive comments talking about how real the shoes are all day and still get sent duds..........

i got got twice.......no mas