Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the whole fakes thing... yeah...who knows, the only way i can tell is when im out and i see an outrageous colorway... like at the mall i seen a female with
FAKE+JORDAN+STILETTOS!.jpeg

id be to nervous to step out in fakes and get clowned tho some niqqaz take the chance, even if u get something ultra rare niqqqas dont even believe u have it any so whats the point..

when the yeezy's first came out i almost took the chinese dive... but then i saw this

and im like im cool, i just buy from those sites kalik posted now lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I seen a dude with these on in royal farm....
Air-Jordan-11-Air-Max-Fusion-All-Black-Black-Sole_01.jpg

I thought this dude cant be for real then I remembered where I was...south baltimore smh

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Yesterday, We gave you a first look at the Barcelona Air Jordan 1 which was 1 of 3 AJ1′s that make up the ‘Road to the Gold’ Pack. Now we’re onto the 2nd Air Jordan 1 from the RTTG collection, which was inspired by the style of dress coined by the rat pack in the 1950′s. This Air Jordan 1 High features a Black , White and Gold theme, Red laces , Paisley lining and an RTTG patch behind the tongue.

air-jordan-1-rttg-vegas.jpg

air-jordan-1-rttg-vegas_03.png

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
A dude I know, (associates) bought the all Black 11s, the ones the sample sold for $11,000. I know he spent $100 for Chinese kicks.

He calls em Samples. I just :manny: That's his money.
The dudes here in south bmore wear alot of fake shyt I just chalked it up to them being so close to the flea market :manny:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
are the jordan rereleases actually nike brand or naw?

cause i see the nike check on the one's but thats the only one

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I don't knock that nikka, cuz he has HEAT, I think he just wanted em that bad. If they ever released he would buy the authentic.

Sometimes I let shyt slide

are the jordan rereleases actually nike brand or naw?

cause i see the nike check on the one's but thats the only one

Nike owns Jordan Brand, not sure when they started using the Jumpman logo on retros over Nike Air. Not really a die-hard Jordan head