Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do the research on the shoes your bidding on if you cant tell. Fakes usually have something telling. All Jordan's habe something off. Look at authentic ones versus the ones being sold. Look at feedback and comments and other items from the seller. Try to get tagged pictures. Post pics on here or a shoe forum and ask for second opinion before you buy and you'll be fine.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
There has to be controls for this. Not sure what though.

It's probably a max that you can set on your maas bid

I know how it works. It just happened to me. So I used the same strategy and made one low bid and one higher max bid. Everyone else can make a bid after because they don't see your max bid. So say my max bid is $300, others can bid 250, 260, 270. And at the end of the auction you pay the bid that is just above any other user's bid. So say someone bid 270, you end up paying 272.

So you can't really game it with the strategy I said.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
And in other news I just bought some red foams and is officially broke and out the game til next month.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Rumored to return in December, Nike Sportswear unveils a new two-some of Nike Dunk Hi’s. Dubbed the “J-Pack”, these two offerings come reminiscent of the original colorways of the Air Jordan 1. On one hand, we have the Black/Red colorway, with the the toebox, Swoosh, midsole, and heel panels dressed in bright red. On the other hand, Nike offers a royal colorway, that incorporates royal blue hits in the same order.

dunk_red.jpg

dunk_sportred.jpg

dunk_blue1.jpg

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
All my ebay pros let me know if this is a good bidding strategy. A few days before the auction ends and when the bid price is low, you make a bid slightly higher. Last bid was $95 so you bid $100. So you are the current highest bidder. But then you make a second max bid that is way higher say $300. You are winning the auction with $100 but the next person that bids has to out bid you by $300 so they won't bother bidding at all. So in the end you win the shoes for $100. What am I missing here?

:what:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
How does phone orderin from a nike outlet work???:ld:
I think imma order them AM 95's off cork plug,just bought a shirt that would go oerfect with those,plus they only $47.99 :smugdraper: