Im on my ACG shyt.

Sent from my Evo via Tapatalk 2 suckas

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
So my homie got the Gym Green Foams yesterday from a boutique store in Miami at regular price. He said they been had and selling them for 3 weeks. Any truth to that. Said like 3 boutique stores had them.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Yo somebody put me up on B-Grades. Outlets get them, but they have minor flaws. How many degrees of separation are there b/w fakes and B-grades?

Also, if you have or know someone willing to sell a pair of DS BC IIIs in size 8....holla at me :sadcam:
Kalik was right. After seeing these high quality replicas that nikkas been buying, i cant trust nobody but major retailers and boutiques when it comes to Jordans smh. Matter fact, how do i know those places aren't getting fakes either?! Like, doesnt Flight Club just resell shoes they get from people? I feel like i cant trust nobody *shuts blinds and turns off lights*

Well fakes are fakes no matter how you slice it. While the quality of B-grades can vary from shoe to shoe. Like something can be called a B-grade if the stitching on the size tag is a little off and if that's the case then it shouldn't be a big problem. Other times a B-Grade can be the whole shape of the shoe is clearly not right and people thinking you have fakes. :damn:

With B-Grades you just have to do a thorough inspection.

NegMawon

Rookie
Daps
Y'all know what retailers getting the air force 180s ? Need them shyts had them as a jit

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Didn't even know that chick was a Basketball wife, never seen the show. Except if my girl has it on and I sit down and mess on my phone or tablet on the couch (to appear like Im hanging with her for a bit, cant stand too much reality shows)

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Im gettin ready for July releases
Olympic 6's prob gone have to pay $250 for these :bryan: edit:more like $300-$350 what LA re sellers gone ask for them
Air max 180's
Uptempo's (already paid for,waitn to ship from FL)
Oympic 7's
Air speed turfs

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Passin over all that ..
kanter-pass.gif

Olympic 7's :smugdraper:
Im talkn to shorty from work,her BF commin on july 17 from mississippi,she said all the j's releases are easy cops cuz bama's aint on em like that,she said she gone ask him to cop em and bring em to me,i told her i'd giv him $220,she said he wont take my money,i dont kno if i should trust a bama on commin through :aicmon:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So

Her Man Is In Another State And Is Cool With Her Calling Him To Go Buy Another Mans Kicks And Drive Them Down With Them?

Wow

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
So

Her Man Is In Another State And Is Cool With Her Calling Him To Go Buy Another Mans Kicks And Drive Them Down With Them?

Wow
She moved back to LA,they in long distance relationship,real talk I think she feelin me,but that another story for a potential coli thread :smugdraper:
But yea,he flyin in from missi to visit her,i mentioned it to her and she told me "don't worry i got this!!!" So if she can get him to bring me shoes :manny::win:

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Dude sounds like a sucka to me :manny:
He plays college football buy he looks sweet :manny:
We supposed to start goin to gym together,she plays college soccer,wants to try out for volleyball and wants me to help her with her lower body :jawalrus:
Im all for karma and aint tryna go after sumones girl but if she throws it at me,thats a whole nother story :smugfavre: