Boxing is hard as shyt

leoc

All Star
Daps
Dude hits hard as shyt too, I guess to make me move my feet more:huhldup:

This shyt stings like a mfer, having my head ringing and shyt. Is that normal?

I only have two more sessions with dude. I’m gonna try out a real boxing gym when I’m done with him.

He says the last session us sparring for like 8-12 rounds and that’s supposedly gonna be him teaching me what really getting hit feels like :huhldup:

that man is gonna beat the brakes off you and yall sparring without head gear? :mjlol:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
No head gear. Dude isn’t exactly a professional boxer and we don’t train at a boxing gym. Moreso of an MMA dude who knows boxing. He appears to know his shyt tho when it comes to boxing from what I can see.

Dude already talking about getting me fights and shyt and I’m like :hubie:

:mjlol: you about to get yourself hurt. Go to a real gym bruh...ASAP

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Honestly bruh it's the common theme now among gyms. They just wanna get their name out there so they put mass amount of fighters up to fill cards. It's more about self promotion instead of getting you right. They won't take notice unless they think you got something special

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
dudes gonna be salty that his human punching bag didn't show up.
did he take before and after sparring pics of you?
that's something that happened to me and some other gym i used to go to.
the trainer would take a selfie with us before the sparring, fukk us up and then take a selfie after.
turns out he was going around and telling people that they were pics from actual boxing matches.
he told us that headgear was a disadvantage...so he wore one to make it more even.
of course he didn't wear the gear in the pics.

aaaaaaaaand he was a southpaw so he stayed stepping on our feet and hold in there so he could let off haymakers.
dude would turn around and say "Did you see that?!?!" every time he laid someone out.
yes mother fukker, we all saw it.
Sounds like he needs to get fukked up in real life

Bruhs got to be careful out here… there are clout chasers even in boxing that probably aint shyt to a guy who knows what they doing.. especially mma nikkas

I had boxing training as a kid and trained in the military for awhile too

Some years later, I decided to go to a random gym in Louisiana just for bag work and workout mostly … I guess nikkas thought I was showing off

Dude was trying to get me in the ring and spar and I’m like

camron-nope.gif

I hadn’t sparred in years and even though I knew what I was doing and was good at it, I was in no condition to spar especially since I had leg surgeries, tore a bicep, etc.

Dont trust anyone trying to get you to spar right away, they trying to use you or break you. I knew I could’ve done it and would’ve been alright, but not risking my life because of another mans ego.

Last edited: