Boxing is hard as shyt

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Man. I just started Muay Thai about 2 mo ago and I can agree w everything OP said. I’m finding that I’ve got really tight hips/ shoulders, and I’m not NEARLY as good as I thought I’d be starting out.

I gotta say it’s cool as hell getting to learn something completely new and foreign. Everytime I get hit, I thank god n try to be happy bout the pain. And sparring??? Man, there’s really LEVELS to this shyt.

OP hopefully you keep going, and anyone thinking of starting, do it expeditiously. No you’re not too old or out of shape or whatever dumbass excuse you come up with

Edit: your trainer sounds terrible. Why have less than 10 sessions and sparring for a full championship fight :mjlol:
Yeah dude was crazy as shyt. Took me like a whole week to recover.

Idk how the fukk I made it through, I was on survival mode the whole time just getting pieced up. Luckily I had been running miles every other day or else I wouldn’t have made it.

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
Yeah dude was crazy as shyt. Took me like a whole week to recover.

Idk how the fukk I made it through, I was on survival mode the whole time just getting pieced up. Luckily I had been running miles every other day or else I wouldn’t have made it.

Props for sticking it thru fasho

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Why tf is ya trainer beating you up? Aren’t you supposed to be learning the basics first? Does he have a fight coming up and using you as practice?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Started boxing at 18 that shyt requires a lot of stamina.

I'd kill it now though since I'm in much better shape.

Boxing gym I went to is closed now :mjcry:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
No head gear. Dude isn’t exactly a professional boxer and we don’t train at a boxing gym. Moreso of an MMA dude who knows boxing. He appears to know his shyt tho when it comes to boxing from what I can see.

Dude already talking about getting me fights and shyt and I’m like :hubie:
You are sparring without a headgear as a beginner? wtf :mindblown:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This is a good youtube channel for boxing:

When I was 18 one of the trainers at the gym I went to wanted to take me under his wing but I was busy with school and didn't want to get punched in the face for a living/hobby.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
You are sparring without a headgear as a beginner? wtf :mindblown:
Who's starting out sparring 8-12 rounds and they are just beginning? That's some bullshyt especially if you're not doing legwork--- jumping rope, running on a treadmill whatever. MMA fighters, boxers even wrestlers implement running the rope. Seen a video awhile back where Roman Reigns and Mysterio use the rope. OP sounds Bogus

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
:duck: the ducktales:

Dude hits hard as shyt too, I guess to make me move my feet more:huhldup:

This shyt stings like a mfer, having my head ringing and shyt. Is that normal?

I only have two more sessions with dude. I’m gonna try out a real boxing gym when I’m done with him.

He says the last session us sparring for like 8-12 rounds and that’s supposedly gonna be him teaching me what really getting hit feels like :huhldup:

:laff: the replies:
:laff::laff: nikka said 8 to 12 rounds of sparring

This is 40 year old virgin level of lying:picard:
I'm too high for this shyt:dead:
There are people who've trained for years that cant spar for 8-12 3 min rounds. But youre coach is telling you to do this soon? Either leave the gym or this is :duck:
Sounds like Breh just wanna beat your ass :dead:
They bout to make breh a punching bag
:mjlol:
In an actual boxing gym I didnt spar forreal for two months and Im an extremely fast learner.

You had roughly less than ten hours of training, no headgear and this nikka telling u he wants you to fight ammy :dead:

we told yo ass to vacate that place in the boxing thread now I see you aint listen he bought to hurt your ass breh :dead:
contact sparring as a newbie? :gucci:
Go to a fitness centre desguised as a real boxing gym brehs........or maybe :duck:
OP was abused...
Gym and trainer sounds like shyt
Gym? Aint no gym he kicking this nikkas ass in the park and taking his money :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::russ::russ::russ:

Unolove

All Star
Daps
My first boxing coach at the PAL gym for people under 18 made us run two miles,do a bunch of core work a bunch of slipping under a string tied to some shyt it was old school type shyt then we would hit the bags and he would let the people that were in shape get in the ring.every now and again he would have someone high level come in and spar, I was always told I have a good jab that was the best shape I had ever been in i weighed like 159 pounds

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You are in a cobra kai face ass gym.
Go get real training.
Google the golden gloves winning trainers and losers in your area and state or whom transplanted to your area.

Go see the best trainer to the losers first. Then go see the best trainers to the winners and make a sound decision on whom to pitch to train you.

Art barr