RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Cavs are definitely gonna reshape the roster
They're not keeping both Mitchell and Garland
It's possible they move Jarrett Allen too for someone that fits better next to Mobley
They've got two guards and two bigs that don't really fit together.

Spida/Allen
Spida/Mobley
Garland/Mobley
Garland/Allen

They need to pick one of those options and trade the other two guys

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Smart, smart contracts right there for the Thunder

Having them on 4 and 5 year deals, they could raise their game and become really good players and the last 2 years of their contracts would be a steal of the NBA

Similar to the Celtics signing Hauser for 4 years at like $2 mill a year when he was a rookie

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man y’all never learn :mjlol:
Y’all don’t have shyt to offer

If anybody asks for a trade to Miami, this should not be a part of the discussion bc yall don’t do this with any other team besides the Lakers.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Spida/Allen
Spida/Mobley
Garland/Mobley
Garland/Allen

Spida/Mobley has the higher ceiling, but you’d essentially be saying that they can run the point and the five full time

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Spida/Allen
Spida/Mobley
Garland/Mobley
Garland/Allen

I think it will be difficult to move both Garland and Allen
You can fukk up and downgrade both of those options much easier than improving the team
I think they trade Garland for sure and only move Allen if they for sure are getting an AS level player back

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You can fukk up and downgrade both of those options much easier than improving the team
I think they trade Garland for sure and only move Allen if they for sure are getting an AS level player back
I think fit matters to a certain degree. Mobley/Allen just really don't work well together. I don't think Mobley will ever shoot well enough for that to make sense long term. If they get back a piece or two that maybe isn't as good as Allen(or Mobley if they trade him) but fits the team better it's a net positive

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
In my opinion, I feel MPJ's contract is the reason why they are in the position they are in now. I knew once they gave him that contract it would supersede his actual value for their team and force the Nuggets to make tough financial decisions on other players

Yea, ultimately he's not as good as his contract. Not yet (or consistently) anyway.

Having a front-loaded team is "fine" but after you pay an all-nba 1st team guy (Jokic) and a fringe all star (Murray) their bread, that 3rd guy probably has to be a fringe all star himself or better. Which is the level they needed Maga to play at for DEN to have gotten by MIN and probably find themselves back in the NBA Finals.

Same situation with MIN, they're good enough.. if KAT plays to his value. But if (when) he doesn't... well, shyt gets tough.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Garland would be the one to move. Mobley & Allen are both good passers and elite defensive players. I just don’t know who you would replace Allen with

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Garland would be the one to move. Mobley & Allen are both good passers and elite defensive players. I just don’t know who you would replace Allen with
Yeah, I think them getting rid of Bickerstaff it sounds like Spida is invested long term in Cleveland. They need to figure out what to do about the two bigs though. Mitchell's numbers both in RS and the playoffs were better when only one of the bigs was on the court