Bouncing idea's 🏀: 2024 NBA Off-Season: Key Decisions and Developments

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Hope
If Spida asks to be traded to Miami, I don’t wanna see any of yall crying about how it’s not fair when yall let the Celtics do that goofy shyt last year

You don’t have the assets to Land him and he’s working on signing a Max extension with Cleveland.

Nobody want no Tyler Herro or Bum-can Robinson breh. You been dangling them nikkaz for about 3 years.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If Spida asks to be traded to Miami, I don’t wanna see any of yall crying about how it’s not fair when yall let the Celtics do that goofy shyt last year
Dude is not turning down $209 million and a year later of FA to play on a one year stop it :mjlol:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Part of the issue is this. Porter looked like a 40m player vs the Lakers, but looked 10m vs the Wolves.

At times it feels like Gordon is their 3rd best player, because of how volatile Maga’s game is when the shot isn’t falling.

Yeah the Nuggets don’t win the Lakers series without MPJ. He played well.

He just needs to add more to his toolkit so that he isn’t a complete liability when his threeball isn’t falling. He really rebounded and played active defense in the Finals last year when his shot was broken

In my opinion, I feel MPJ's contract is the reason why they are in the position they are in now. I knew once they gave him that contract it would supersede his actual value for their team and force the Nuggets to make tough financial decisions on other players

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
I ain’t tryna hear that shyt. Y’all got jrue for straight garbage. Just stop it

We got Jrue from a tanking team, Cleveland made it to the second round and they on the come up. Cleveland ain’t selling, if they do they want players that will contribute to winning. You don’t have that unless you include Jimmy on the trade.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
In my opinion, I feel MPJ's contract is the reason why they are in the position they are in now. I knew once they gave him that contract it would supersede his actual value for their team and force the Nuggets to make tough financial decisions on other players
They offered KCP a similar deal to the one he took from the Magic so he might have just wanted to leave/live in Florida/not pay state taxes

Denver ain't exactly a FA hotbed.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
His contract wouldn’t have made a difference as they still would have had to pay KCP, Gordon and MPJ market value bread on top of filling out the bench.

This is the ramifications of the 2nd tax apron, yet posters still are acting oblivious to it.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
We got Jrue from a tanking team, Cleveland made it to the second round and they on the come up. Cleveland ain’t selling, if they do they want players that will contribute to winning. You don’t have that unless you include Jimmy on the trade.

Cavs are definitely gonna reshape the roster
They're not keeping both Mitchell and Garland
It's possible they move Jarrett Allen too for someone that fits better next to Mobley

Nic Claxton should have waited

Maybe, but he got a lot more guaranteed $ than IHart even if AAV is lower

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Almost 30 mil per season. shyt is ridiculous.

new nba

i told folks in that immanuel quickley thread

thats the going rate nowadays

hell nic claxton got 25 mill a year for being a big man avg 11 points and 9 boards and he doesnt even shoot the 3

y'all are stuck a few years ago this is the new nba, nikkaz gonna be pissed when free agency opens and isaiah hartenstein is signing a 4 year 100 million dollar deal somewhere :mjlol:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY