Bouncing idea's 🏀: 2024 NBA Off-Season: Key Decisions and Developments

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Where does DeMar go from here?

Bro definitely thought that the Bulls were going to give him a BAG and reportedly turned down a 2 year 80M deal because he wanted more years.

He wasn't expecting AKME to practice common sense and realize that he wouldn't get that number from ANYONE else this offseason. shyt's crazy

This front office TRIED their HARDEST to continue down this MID path. DeMar should fire his agent

:russ:
DeMar during negotiations:

"I'm really excited to see the organization is committed to the MID, but I'm at a stage in my career where I need security. Let's turn that two-year deal into a four-year deal with a no trade clause and I'll sign"

:laff:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Bro definitely thought that the Bulls were going to give him a BAG and reportedly turned down a 2 year 80M deal because he wanted more years.

He wasn't expecting AKME to practice common sense and realize that he wouldn't get that number from ANYONE else this offseason. shyt's crazy

This front office TRIED their HARDEST to continue down this MID path. DeMar should fire his agent

All was good at the Pop Out just a couple weeks ago :mjcry:

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
I think fit matters to a certain degree. Mobley/Allen just really don't work well together. I don't think Mobley will ever shoot well enough for that to make sense long term. If they get back a piece or two that maybe isn't as good as Allen(or Mobley if they trade him) but fits the team better it's a net positive

The fit would be fine if Mobley actually had a mid-range game/consistent jumper. That's the piece of his game that he's missing.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Utah or hope for a S&T :ld:

If it's a S&T I'm pretty sure it would have to be with a team that can absorb a lot of his salary because the Bulls still have Zach on the roster (and they are not going to pay the tax)

:dead:

DeMar will spin this like he wants to compete for a chip and be in a better place, but he TWEAKED not taking that 2 year deal. Like why tf would he turn that down? He's 34

:laff:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

He bouta Schroeder himself

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Hartenstein
Chet
Jaylen
Dort
SGA
?

I don't even know what overpay means anymore but fit-wise this is what OKC needed for a Finals run. With health and some luck, i wouldn't be surprised if they're a 60-win team next year.
Caruso too.. think it’s a great pick up . Still don’t think okc is done . Kyle Anderson or miles bridges would def raise the ceiling