Bouncing idea's 🏀: 2024 NBA Off-Season: Key Decisions and Developments

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall struggled against an injured Embiid and trash ass rotation besides Maxey. We had a starter who gave 0 points and yall barely won.

This 76ers squad will beat the Knicks easily if we replace Tobias with Paul George.
Leasy easy let it play out 1st before you go puffin your chest our

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Paying 29 a year for Hartenstein is crazy they would have better off trying to trade for Ayton
IHart contract was a mega overpay but there's no way you actually watching these games thinking trading for Ayton is a good idea for anyone trying to push for a title
Guy is a lazy bozo who gets empty calorie numbers and checks out

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
They could Wipe out anyone in 6. Even if Porzingis is out. Too many 40% 3 point shooters in one team. If no one can figure out Mazzulla 5 out bombing 3s offense I dont think they can be beat 4 times in a 7 game series. Al Horford shoots 56% in the Finals and that’s the Center when Porzingis isn’t available.

And then when Porzingis do become available this happens.

The way I see the a team challenging the Celtics is by rebounding, limiting the Celtics' possessions. This is why I want either Neemias Queta to play 20-25 min a game and Joe making more of an emphasis on rebounding from everyone