Boosie says he was never a fan of Andre Three Thousand or Outkast, first Atlanta cat he ever bumped like that was Tip

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Boosie a real street nikka and never gone change that’s why 95% of the Coli don’t understand his point of views. I’m from the Midwest and I never bought a OutKast album and the first atl artists cd’s I got was luda then Tips. Luda first cd then never got another one he turned to a clown to me

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Well, Tip's music is probably closer to Boosie's liking/style when it comes to Southern hip-hop.

Boosie is more “get it out the mud” (trapping, lean drinking, crime, guns clapping, etc) he's for the streets kinda like UGK, 8Ball & MJG, Three 6 Mafia, and Geto Boys so I can imagine he's a fan of them and artists in that range.

OutKast music has never been on that type of time...they're more like Goodie Mob in the sense that they're a little more conscious, spiritual, etc in style.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Boosie is one of the worst rappers ever. I used to think his popularity was some kind of inside joke but when you peep the crowd that likes his music, you start to realize most of them are literally mentally disabled. Look at Boosie himself, you can’t tell me dude didn’t eat crayons and glue as a child.

I'm even more convinced that a LARGE segment of trap rappers hate traditional sounding MCs because they make them look bad and immature while embarrassing them, skill-wise, on a regular basis. Pretty much, a war against intellectualism and musical integrity on all levels.

Peabo Bryson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Outkast was dope to me on the 1st album.. the playalistic shyt. After the 2nd album, dudes got wacky, mainly Andre.. started gettin real fruity.. I didnt fukk with that weirdo gayish type shyt.. That Hey Ya song was such fakkitry. And I cant stand that fukkin "roses smell like poo poo" or whatever fukk shyt that was. You a fakkit if u fukk with that.. "Caroliiiiiine" ..make me wanna shoot somethin. And it always be some snooty holier than thou dork type trying to parade "3 stacks" (cringe) around like he is this amazing artsy lyrical poet. And maybe he is... Y'all can have that. I'm ridin with Boosie Boo on this one.. that extra moist weirdo shyt never got play in my 'Lac.

Its funny cause Cee-Lo from Goodie Mob tried to copy Andre's whole steeze. Started goin extra mango with the outfits and wigs. fukk outta here!!

Bring on the negs... cant stand that avant garde Angay 3K bullshyt.. listenin to that limp wrist shyt thinkin u are so enlightened and deep...
lolll flute album... whoooaaa dude is so ill he is above rapping now! Pretentious fukk shyt. :wrist:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
These are facts. Folks here loved Boosie and has always had love for Louisiana rappers going back to No Limit

The thing that always amazed me tho was the love this city has for Memphis rappers. Way back in the mid 90s we were on NYs nuts 8ball and MJG were among the most popular groups around here

Wow !!!!

A piece of B-More history.

Ball and G made that smooth, fly shyt.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Facts. Boosie had a big fan base in the mid to late 2000s

But let's say hypothetically he did only have 1 hit like Saint said, why would that invalidate his opinion?

If opinions were only respected on the basis of the person that expressed it had to have been a big star in the field they're speaking on, messageboards wouldn't exist.

Facts...

Boosie aint for everyone. It even took me time to appreciate Boosie's music.
I see why most cats listen to him, he speaks with a lot of conviction.

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he does not. He comes from the Concentration Camp. He did get down with Bun-B later but he started with C-Loc.
He was signed to Concentration Camp for one year in 2000 and was signed to Trill ent. from 2001-2009 until he created his own label bad azz ent…you tell me who camp he can from…