acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hopefully they focus more on Huey and bring Caesar in this time, I'm still kind of salty that they completely ignored his character.

In the OG comics Huey and Caesar used to make some funny social commentary that wouldn't really work with most other characters due to them being too ignorant. Since Caesar wasn't in the show, Huey didn't really have anything to do and the show just devolved into having Riley/Ruckus act out stereotypes, especially in Season 4. So yeah I'm definitely hoping this next season will be closer to the comics.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I'm gonna be pissed if Caes ain't in there, like frfr

Hopefully they focus more on Huey and bring Caesar in this time, I'm still kind of salty that they completely ignored his character.

In the OG comics Huey and Caesar used to make some funny social commentary that wouldn't really work with most other characters due to them being too ignorant. Since Caesar wasn't in the show, Huey didn't really have anything to do and the show just devolved into having Riley/Ruckus act out stereotypes, especially in Season 4. So yeah I'm definitely hoping this next season will be closer to the comics.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

They had plans to bring Ceaser into Season 4 before Aaron left completely

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
They had plans to bring Ceaser into Season 4 before Aaron left completely
I read on reddit long ago that Aaron left/terminated late into the production of Season 4 and asked for his name to be removed from the credits:jbhmm:

Carl Jones left in season 3 and from his twitter he hasn't been asked to return to the staff so I think we can expect the art to look different and all his characters not to return unless someone else voices them:francis:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I read on reddit long ago that Aaron left/terminated late into the production of Season 4 and asked for his name to be removed from the credits:jbhmm:

Carl Jones left in season 3 and from his twitter he hasn't been asked to return to the staff so I think we can expect the art to look different and all his characters not to return unless someone else voices them:francis:

Aaron and Carl Jones had a falling out during season 3. Carl was on a podcast years ago talking about it and another comedic actor whose name I can’t recall right now also spoke on it.

basically from Carl and the actor’s side (Aaron has never spoken on the matter) Aaron wanted to be the sole decision maker on the show and didn’t like that Carl was getting so much credit for the show’s success, there was some ego stuff going on and that basically split up the team. Aaron pretty much decided to do S4 by himself without the main creative team he had assembled since season 1, but when Sony ordered more episodes than expected Aaron got overworked and burnt out and was taking longer than Sony wanted to produce scripts so they basically decided to strong arm Aaron’s creative process, which made him say “fukk it I quit”

Again this is all from THEIR perspective. Aaron hasn’t ever commented but i’m sure he’d have a different recollection of events.

Carl also said the reason he voiced Thugnificent is because Ludacris turned them down.

there was also supposed to be an episode in s4 focused on Huey falling in love for the first time. I would have liked to see that.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

"Ima still step in the name of love, but I aint steppin in no piss."

:deadmanny:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps