Booksnrain Guide To Dealing With White Supremacy Talking Points

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Great work! Let me add my guide I wrote a while back regarding Blacks and our (genetic) intellectual inferiority

I did two big posts on research material to tackle this in other threads. I am dropping it here. Also I recommend reading the Funding of Scientific Racism by William Tucker, Race, Genes, and Ability by Alondra Oubre, and the IQ Game by Howard Taylor.

An interesting look on genetic variation in African peoples (minus the Bell Curve fakery) can be found in Genetic Variation and Disorders in Peoples of African Origin by James E. Bowman (Valerie Jarrett's dad in fact) and Robert Murray.

I'm too tired to write an essay on this tonight...but though I agree with @abc123 stridence on some issues, it is best to learn about this topic to properly debate it. People will keep bringing it up:

Intelligence: New Findings and Theoretical Developments

Group Differences in IQ are Best Understood as Environmental in Origin

Heredity, Environment, and Race Differences in IQ

Massive IQ Gains in 14 Nation: What IQ Tests Really Measure

Note Nisbett, while agreeing IQ is useful, isn't a fundamentalist about its origin and importance. I posted papers with Nisbett primarily because those are the most comprehensive ones available for free online. A lot fighting this was done in the 70s and 80s and then 90s after the Bell Curve came out. If you want to read more critiques look up stuff by Jerry Hirsch, James Flynn, Eric Turkheimer, Theodosius Dobzhansky, Peter Schonemann, Atam Vetta, among others. Steven Jay Gould and Richard Lewontin are most famous in rebutting this but their arguments don't go as deep as they should on some issues.

The person probably most responsible for setting up Asians as an 'IQ model minority' (without asking Asians mind you) and primarily to beat Blacks was J. Philippe Rushton. A short overview on what he was trying to prove is here

A good page on the overview of the history and funding of scientific racism in the US

The person who maintains this, Barry Mehler, also has a debate with Rushton you can see on Youtube.

a bit more advanced...

A great repository of papers at this link including the below

The Intelligence of Heritability
The heritability value is often misused in claiming how genetic average IQ is. This is one of the big problems with these debates.

What went wrong? Reflections on science by observation and The Bell Curve

Genetics and Cognition

Some good blog posts by the physicist/statistician Cosma Shalizi are here

Second post: the topic of IQ and race is fraught with difficult and to be honest, if you don't have a deep and detailed understanding of related research in genetics, both population genetics as well as molecular genetics, and some understanding of techniques in cognitive psychology, you end up reporting BS off the web that screams "realism" and "science" without knowing its holes and context.

I refer you again to the links in my earlier post

See a good bunch of papers on the topic here

First, IQ is a test. Whether it should be the end all of what constitutes "intelligence" is pretty controversial, even amongst cognitive psychologists. That being said, on average and in aggregate, we as a people score lower on the test than Whites/Asians. But what does this mean?

1. Understand IQ has not been fixed over the years it is measured, Black and White IQs have gone up about a standard deviation (15 points) since WWII so it is a moving target. Granted this Flynn effect has not narrowed the gap but other factors are slowly working in Black folks favor. First, the common mentioned Blacks are 85, Whites are 100 has two issues. It is based on a national data set about 50 years old (that hasn't been redone) and it was an average across geographical regions.

Why is the fact that it is an average over geography important? Because Blacks score different in different areas depending on opportunities and socioeconomics. Blacks in the North and developed parts of the West scored 90 or above while poor Southern Blacks scored near 80. So people decided a "fair" average was 85. You see the same pattern in Whites. Interestingly, Blacks in some states in the North repeatedly scored above Whites in some Southern states. The racists tried to claim the Blacks in the North were self-selected and thus the "best" of Black people which compare better to the worst of Whites in the South, but if that was the case, they should be ok with Northern Blacks smashing Southern White chicks on "eugenics" grounds:mjlol:

Anyway, a guy named Otto Klineberg who assisted the NAACP with the Brown vs. Board case showed Southern Blacks that moved North could improve their IQ in schooling so the difference wasn't all genetic and a lot is based on generations and collective opportunity.

Negro-White Differences in Intelligence Test Performance: A New Look at an Old Problem

Also note that if you normalize scores, Whites in the early 20th century scored lower than any African country today. Were they all mentally retarded?

2. Even with Blacks scoring lower, that gives you absolutely ZERO information on any individual. Someone implying Maxine Waters is low IQ since she has Black is spitting ZERO scientific content and does not understand any statistics. IQ varies more within races than between them and individuals from all races hit all scores. Even the godfather of "Blacks are genetically disadvantaged in intelligence", Arthur Jensen, admitted this point.

3. You see a lot of people quoting 'African' intelligence. There has never been a comprehensive study of Africa and a lot of the studies are old and go back to the colonialist days. Even the ones more recent (from 90s on) are not necessarily done on Blacks in ideal conditions/backgrounds etc. even compared to AAs. There were some tests of S. African Blacks in the early 2000s that showed Black university students were as smart as the average White person and the "Blacks are just dumb" crowd did their best to try to rationalize away this result. They don't want us to seem equal, period.

The map of Africa with IQ scores you may see on the web is mostly not based on recent and broad based testing in those countries. Lynn and others tested refugee/immigrant kids in Europe and guestimated some of the countries so I give the Africans = 70 "fact" a big grain of salt. An average IQ of 70 would directly imply 50% of Africans are mentally retarded. You have to be a complete fool or apartheid minded White person to even think that is remotely true, especially if you've been to Africa.

There is also a supposed "culture free" test called Raven's Progressive Matrices people throw out. I won't go into its issues here but it is not culture free, increases over time, and cannot be mapped correctly to any IQ score.

Here are some reference papers:

African IQ and Mental Retardation

Case for Non-Biased Intelligence Testing Against Black Africans Has Not Been Made

A systematic literature review of the average IQ of sub-Saharan Africans

4. A lot of people talk about "heritability" to prove genetics cause most differences in IQ. People, even scientists, keep not using that concept correctly. Heritability is not the % of a trait that is genetic nor does a higher number mean more "heritable" or caused by genetics. The concept of heritable and heritability are different. Heritability is hard to generalize beyond the testing group and only talks about variance IT HAS NO BEARING ON AVERAGE IQ (OR ANY AVERAGE FOR ANYTHING) NEITHER WITHIN OR BETWEEN RACES. It was originally created to measure the response of a trait under selective pressure (natural or artificial). If you don't fully understand that last statement and how the calculations work out in natural or lab populations, you have no business throwing that term out.

For some detail, see:

The Intelligence of Heritability

General Intelligence (g) and Heritability (H2, h2)

There is so much on this that books have been written. But people read a little genetics and some blogs and think they got this. Most don't.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Times when black people "protested" (marched/rally) black-on-black crime. Since people always want to deflect...here some examples of recent times black people demonstrated for black on black crime. This shyt will quickly close off that deflection.

here's some videos...just search "stop the violence" march

https://abc7chicago.com/stop-the-violence-gun-chicago-shooting/173732/

CHICAGO (WLS) -- The cycle of violence gripping parts of Chicago has community leaders, police, politicians and religious leaders calling for action.

With Chicago's violence making national headlines, a group led by Reverend Al Sharpton plans to convene an anti-violence summit of national civil rights leaders in Chicago.

"People may say we've had summits before," National Action Network Illinois Chair Reverend Gregory Livingston said. "But it's like treating a cold or like treating some kind of virus. Even if you treat it once - doesn't mean you don't keep trying to treat it."

A new hashtag is trending on Twitter and generating lots of talk. #FixingChicago came about through social media activists and is devoted to ideas to help curb violence in Chicago.

WVON Radio Show Host Matt McGill is one of the top urban voices involved in Mayor Rahm Emanuel's "Put the Guns Down" prevention campaign. On the air, he's urging young people to make better choices. McGill hopes it's making a difference, and that #FixingChicago will help.

"I think what is going to spark more solutions is when politicians feel the pressure of the people, of the public. Social media can help apply that pressure," McGill said. "So if this hashtag applies that pressure, then you'll see results."

Here are some picture examples.
cjfstopviolencerally03jpg-4b18c13b8ce56ae4.jpg
CBITDBX5W3hJjDtwbYW3YI0xWlxsB7lVs9lKDBSsa8WFztRUo8UR-Q3mdnhODqfUTaWMDWJOAiscY5Zcm6PeaEU8-CDc7jbe2GAJqnbn
bal-appealing-for-end-to-violence-20150417
stop.jpg

0603_SF_March_01.jpg
0603_SF_March_02.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Times when black people "protested" (marched/rally) black-on-black crime. Since people always want to deflect...here some examples of recent times black people demonstrated for black on black crime. This shyt will quickly close off that deflection.

here's some videos...just search "stop the violence" march

Here are some picture examples.
cjfstopviolencerally03jpg-4b18c13b8ce56ae4.jpg
CBITDBX5W3hJjDtwbYW3YI0xWlxsB7lVs9lKDBSsa8WFztRUo8UR-Q3mdnhODqfUTaWMDWJOAiscY5Zcm6PeaEU8-CDc7jbe2GAJqnbn
bal-appealing-for-end-to-violence-20150417
stop.jpg

0603_SF_March_01.jpg
0603_SF_March_02.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

You have to remind them CAC media control the narrative..

They'll ignore a week of stop the violence protests, to dig their heels into a weekend of violence stories..

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Great thread. I went ham on a few of my half brother's friends on facebook the other day. Lots of the things in the OP popped up in that conversation as well. He ended up sending me a pm saying that he was glad I came to back him up, but to please refrain from saying things to them like they can shove plymouth rock up their narrow pilgram asses :russ:

Last edited:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
This white woman posted a Candace Owen article then wrote how George Floyd getting killed wasn’t because of systemic racism. How he had chances to change his life but didn’t.

It’s like these people love gaslighting and the audacity to tell blacks people what systemic racism is. Lol

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
When whites say...”why don’t they just build their own communities”

Home - BET UK
Not Just Tulsa: Five Other Race Massacres That Devastated Black America

“In May of 1921, a 17-year-old white girl accused a Black teenager of assault in downtown Tulsa and white terrorism ensued. There have been countless reports, including from TulsaHistory.org, that 300 or more people were murdered in an act of bloody white terrorism. The media of the time downplayed the destruction of the successful Black area known as “Black Wall Street.”

The death toll was originally reported as 36. However, you don’t have to be a forensic archaeologist to surmise that more than 36 people were killed.

In December, The Washington Post reported, ”A team of forensic archaeologists who spent weeks using ground-penetrating radar at three sites in the city announced Monday night they found ‘anomalies’ consistent with mass graves that warrant further testing.”

The brutal massacre of 1921 and Black Wall Street was just one of many. Race massacres were commonplace and are blatantly (and purposefully) ignored in history books.

Here are five race massacres you should be aware of.

1.) COLFAX, LOUISIANA, MASSACRE (1873)
2.) WILMINGTON, NORTH CAROLINA, MASSACRE (1898)
3.) ATLANTA MASSACRE (1906)
4.) ELAINE, ARKANSAS, MASSACRE (1919)
5.) ROSEWOOD, FLORIDA, MASSACRE (1923)

BBQ Beckies and Karen’s were used as justification for most of these massacres FYI.
"If it requires lynching to protect woman's dearest possession from ravening, drunken human beasts, then I say lynch a thousand negroes a week ... if it is necessary."

By the way, there are hundreds of other little known black towns that were thriving. Their success attracted the attention of racist whites resulting the destruction of these thriving black communities. So when “bootstraps” and conservatives come at me with the “blks should build up their communities”, I calmly ask how we can do so when evil whitey utilizes excessive force and resources to destroy them as quickly as we build them. And I’ll get to the conservative “dem bleeding heart hippie treehugger liberals lyin about the environment” talking points later when we discuss the dumping of TOXIC WASTE into black communities by big businesses.

Oh and New Yorkers, next time a racist doesn’t want you in Central Park, let them know, that land belonged to us.

Ask them if they know about Seneca Village: a once thriving predominately black community in the 1800s that was snatched through eminent domain and the wealthy elite because they wanted to build what is known today as Central Park.
New York destroyed a village full of African-American landowners to create Central Park | CityMetric

Thanks for the love folks. Knowledge of our history is one of the most powerful tools we have in the face of evil. They can’t lie to our faces.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
@Booksnrain Whst would you say in response to the Cacs who keep bringing up black on black crime? My response is typically the reason why these communities are in the conditions they are is from generations of systematic racism and oppression.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
@Booksnrain Whst would you say in response to the Cacs who keep bringing up black on black crime? My response is typically the reason why these communities are in the conditions they are is from generations of systematic racism and oppression.
Oooooh this is a good one.

First, I take them on a feels trip and set the tone of the conversation with these economic tidbit.

1.) Poverty and crime are correlated.
2.) AAs have had any opportunity to attain generational wealth destroyed by massacres, white terrorism, racist policies.
3.) All of which results in criminal activity prevalent that follows low income communities around the world. Not just in African American societies. For instance, Crime is rife in poor Eastern European countries and poor white communities as well.
4.) Mass incarceration of blk males due to white racism further destabilizes blk communities thus compounding crime rates.

Here are some articles below.

Energy Slaves, “Hard Work,” and the Real Sources of Wealth - Resilience

Georgetown Study: Wealth, Not Ability, The Biggest Predictor Of Future Success

Here’s why black families have struggled for decades to gain wealth

Beyond the wealth crime correlation, also educate them on the myth of black criminalization.

Here’s a great video resource.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
@Booksnrain

Thank you for your response to my asking you to do this for us. Many of us stumble and fumble when intellectually challenging racism. I know I have done so in the past. This guideline will hopefully help a lot of us when we go toe to toe with White Supremacists in our everyday lives. Thank you again.

————————
In.:mjlit:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
When whites say...”why don’t they just build their own communities”

Home - BET UK
Not Just Tulsa: Five Other Race Massacres That Devastated Black America

“In May of 1921, a 17-year-old white girl accused a Black teenager of assault in downtown Tulsa and white terrorism ensued. There have been countless reports, including from TulsaHistory.org, that 300 or more people were murdered in an act of bloody white terrorism. The media of the time downplayed the destruction of the successful Black area known as “Black Wall Street.”

The death toll was originally reported as 36. However, you don’t have to be a forensic archaeologist to surmise that more than 36 people were killed.

In December, The Washington Post reported, ”A team of forensic archaeologists who spent weeks using ground-penetrating radar at three sites in the city announced Monday night they found ‘anomalies’ consistent with mass graves that warrant further testing.”

The brutal massacre of 1921 and Black Wall Street was just one of many. Race massacres were commonplace and are blatantly (and purposefully) ignored in history books.

Here are five race massacres you should be aware of.

1.) COLFAX, LOUISIANA, MASSACRE (1873)
2.) WILMINGTON, NORTH CAROLINA, MASSACRE (1898)
3.) ATLANTA MASSACRE (1906)
4.) ELAINE, ARKANSAS, MASSACRE (1919)
5.) ROSEWOOD, FLORIDA, MASSACRE (1923)

BBQ Beckies and Karen’s were used as justification for most of these massacres FYI.
"If it requires lynching to protect woman's dearest possession from ravening, drunken human beasts, then I say lynch a thousand negroes a week ... if it is necessary."

By the way, there are hundreds of other little known black towns that were thriving. Their success attracted the attention of racist whites resulting the destruction of these thriving black communities. So when “bootstraps” and conservatives come at me with the “blks should build up their communities”, I calmly ask how we can do so when evil whitey utilizes excessive force and resources to destroy them as quickly as we build them. And I’ll get to the conservative “dem bleeding heart hippie treehugger liberals lyin about the environment” talking points later when we discuss the dumping of TOXIC WASTE into black communities by big businesses.

Oh and New Yorkers, next time a racist doesn’t want you in Central Park, let them know, that land belonged to us.

Ask them if they know about Seneca Village: a once thriving predominately black community in the 1800s that was snatched through eminent domain and the wealthy elite because they wanted to build what is known today as Central Park.
New York destroyed a village full of African-American landowners to create Central Park | CityMetric

Thanks for the love folks. Knowledge of our history is one of the most powerful tools we have in the face of evil. They can’t lie to our faces.

0Nv99VW.jpg

The coasts of today's American South feature luxury condominiums, resorts, and gated communities, yet just a century ago, a surprising amount of beachfront property in the Chesapeake, along the Carolina shores, and around the Gulf of Mexico was owned and populated by African Americans. Blending social and environmental history, Andrew W. Kahrl tells the story of African American–owned beaches in the twentieth century. By reconstructing African American life along the coast, Kahrl demonstrates just how important these properties were for African American communities and leisure, as well as for economic empowerment, especially during the era of the Jim Crow South. However, in the wake of the civil rights movement and amid the growing prosperity of the Sunbelt, many African Americans fell victim to effective campaigns to dispossess black landowners of their properties and beaches.

http://theweeklychallenger.com/blac...rican-owned-vacation-spots-that-made-history/

Last edited:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Another good one:

When they say anyone is trying to divide us, or something is divisive, ask if they have a problem with the term “black crime”.

:mjgrin:

All crime matters

:blessed:

They have no problem dividing us when they want to say something negative about black people. But let us point out black people doing positive things, the it’s “Well, why do you have to mention race?”

:sas1:

When they bring up statistics, ask them which statistics about white people they have memorized.

:sas2:

I’m not one for discussing these things with them anymore, but if you must,

:manny:

Extra credit: Black out of wedlock birth rate comes up; ask the white divorce rate

:unimpressed:

Also ask why they care about these things, and why are they so obsessed with black people on some, “These are the things you think about?”

:mjtf:

If they say, “Black people bring up slavery all the time.” Say,

:picard:

“How many times have you heard a black person mention slavery to you personally?“

:mjlit:

The answer is most likely never.

:unimpressed:

when you realize all this can be debunked you just want to punch them in the face.