Booksnrain Guide To Dealing With White Supremacy Talking Points

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Another good one:

When they say anyone is trying to divide us, or something is divisive, ask if they have a problem with the term “black crime”.

:mjgrin:

All crime matters

:blessed:

They have no problem dividing us when they want to say something negative about black people. But let us point out black people doing positive things, the it’s “Well, why do you have to mention race?”

:sas1:

When they bring up statistics, ask them which statistics about white people they have memorized.

:sas2:

I’m not one for discussing these things with them anymore, but if you must,

:manny:

Extra credit: Black out of wedlock birth rate comes up; ask the white divorce rate

:unimpressed:

Also ask why they care about these things, and why are they so obsessed with black people on some, “These are the things you think about?”

:mjtf:

If they say, “Black people bring up slavery all the time.” Say,

:picard:

“How many times have you heard a black person mention slavery to you personally?“

:mjlit:

The answer is most likely never.

:unimpressed:

Here’s another good rebuttal, “why y’all gotta bring up 9/11 or the Jewish Holocaust every single time?”

shyt in relation to the Holocaust, Cacs are so repressive towards their guilt and inferiority complex, they‘d prolly cave in from the fact that more Black folks have died during the Great Maafa (Transatlantic Slave Trade and Arabic Slave Trade) and Indigenous Americans from contact with Columbus to the Trail of Tears than all the “Jews“ at those concentration camps during WWII at the hands of Hitler, who was also a “Jew“.

Hell, since Cacs love animals so much, guilt trip their asses by pointing out that over 80 million bison once roamed the Great Plains but within less than 10 years, they’re population was significantly reduced to a few thousand if not less than that due to overhunting by Cacs. An important source of food, agriculture, and spiritual connection for Indigenous American societies that were native to the Great Plains

Can’t convince me otherwise that the white man is not truly The Devil :manny:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Idk if said already but if they say “how come no one talks about the white police shooting victims”

Tell them that;

They could end that problem over night

It’s On their hands because they’re the majority, they could’ve mobilized and stopped it years ago

It’s white on white crime and these cops have extensive records but you chose to defend them

It’s their people in power

And that it says something about them for letting their own people kill and rape each other until black people stand up and said something.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Heres a link i used to use concerning biased sentencing

Bias on the Bench | Sarasota Herald-Tribune Media Group | Sentencing
Seventeen-year-old Allen Christopher Peters entered the criminal justice system as an adult in 2008, when he stuck up a gas station in Lee County.

Peters and his co-defendant made off with about $500 and another $140 worth of merchandise, court records show.

The Cape Coral man, who carried a gun, was charged with armed robbery with a deadly weapon.

The scoresheet calculations determined four years was the “lowest permissible prison sentence” that the court could levy.

Ignoring the guidelines, prosecutors and defense counsel agreed to a plea deal that called for no jail time.

Judge Joseph A. Simpson, who took over the case from Judge Edward Volz Jr., concurred.

Simpson sentenced the white teenager to probation without any incarceration.

Judge Volz was not so lenient with Jaquavias Sturgis.

Just before 9 a.m. on a Monday in 2012, two men wearing black hooded sweatshirts and ski masks entered a Lee County convenience store and demanded money. They were armed with guns.

They grabbed $300 from the register. They took the store clerk’s wallet and jewelry.

Prosecutors charged Sturgis with one count of armed robbery with a deadly weapon.

Judge Volz gave the black teen four years in prison, also agreeing to a plea bargain between prosecutors and defense counsel.

Both Peters and Sturgis have three confidential crimes on their juvenile records, which were not taken into consideration. Both were convicted of armed robbery in the same county. Both signed plea deals to avoid trial and both were 17 at the time of their offenses. Both scored the same points.

Nothing in public documents provides an explanation for why they were treated differently. Peters' file has been destroyed, according to the State Attorney's Office.

“My lawyer at the time said this was the best deal I was going to get,” Sturgis said. “I guess that’s what they call leniency.”

The disparity between the two cases is not unusual.

Last edited:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City