Booksnrain Guide To Dealing With White Supremacy Talking Points

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
The "blacks commit more crime despite their population" or "kill more white people too" are both misleading because;

The way those stats are gathered are contingent on many factors:

• Obviously poverty plays a role
  • Black areas are more heavily policed, meaning that the actual chances of arrests and successful convictions are higher for blacks than whites
  • Some of that data is based on surveys - and they usually surveyed whites more, skewing the numbers
  • Black people are more likely to be convicted for the same crime (juries play a role as well)
  • Arrest quotas
Shoutout to @Booksnrain for the sake of it

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Honestly u a fool to even try to explain racism to cacs

They know exactly wtf it is

U look stupid engaging troll devils

Agreed,
At this point in time it’s fukk em... 401 years of explaining and having honest discourse have had us going in circles...

2 steps forward 10 steps back. I honestly don’t want to do the dance anymore

Real recognize real... if they are actively working to dismantle white supremacy then I will witness it from afar...

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The "blacks commit more crime despite their population" or "kill more white people too" are both misleading because;

The way those stats are gathered are contingent on many factors:

• Obviously poverty plays a role
  • Black areas are more heavily policed, meaning that the actual chances of arrests and successful convictions are higher for blacks than whites
  • Some of that data is based on surveys - and they usually surveyed whites more, skewing the numbers
  • Black people are more likely to be convicted for the same crime (juries play a role as well)
  • Arrest quotas
Shoutout to @Booksnrain for the sake of it
Crimes are committed by proximity too. People harm those who live next to them. That's how you know the phrase "black on black crime" is stupid nonsense said to shut down the conversation. If theres black on black crime then there's white on white crime since black people tend to live close to eachother and vice versa with cacs

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Crimes are committed by proximity too. People harm those who live next to them. That's how you know the phrase "black on black crime" is stupid nonsense said to shut down the conversation. If theres black on black crime then there's white on white crime since black people tend to live close to eachother and vice versa with cacs

Yup. Many black areas are also densely populated too.

Plus...
When ISIS attacks America, we don't say "Americans kill Americans, let's focus on that first".

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
Backstory:

This lil white dude I work with always try to be in someone's business, judging an all that. I never talk to guy aside from telling him what to do. When it comes to text he posts the black emojis. He listens to lil Wayne and thinks he's for the culture.

Present day:
This same guy talked to me for more than he usually does today. What do you think of this and giving me his opinions about what's going on. And started off with...I think Trump is a good guy, and the only thing I want to know is, what anonymous is talking about, idc about the riots and protest, our generation is not racist we grew up together. Than followed that up with, I am not a racist but all lives matter. And thats without me saying anything.

So anyway, I tell my boy that dude was racist, and he looks at me crazy. So I call ol boy on the phone while next to my boy to show him. All I said to dude was "when you come in to work we have to do this"..

My phone was shaking because it could feel his racist rage. He said "don't give me orders eyyyyyyyahhhhhhhhhh" on some demonic shyt. Even tho it was something simple bruh. My boy in the corner dyiiiing.

I tell guy on the phone, no more of this clean talk, I'ma knock you the fukk out, and we not gonna talk about it. He come back to work, bring me to cups of coffee and lunch talmbout, I hope you like it.

I said "nah, put that down let's go outside".

We go outside, dude is shaking on the walk there. Instantly squared up, he's like what you doin, pushed his ass no words he started apologizing and all that. Mind you my boy looking. That was it, let ol boy know he keep doin this undercut non respectable shyt with me I'ma knock him out next time. Called him a racist too.

Went back to work, he listened to everything I said didn't even have to say anything twice. Went and talked to my boy to show him how racists are still alive no matter what generation. Nikkas act like you don't go to work to work, I ain't there to be ya friend nikka, that ain't a goal of mine