Booksnrain Guide To Dealing With White Supremacy Talking Points

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You forgot the best one :mjgrin:

Ignore, do not acknowledge and carry on :wow:

Treat them as the non-factors they are
This is the real and only solution. Too many black people enjoy arguing with white supremacist as a form of intellectual masturbation.

White supremacists favorite pastime is wasting other people’s time, especially on the internet. It doesn’t matter how many “black facts” you throw at them or how well you dismantle their race babble and race pseudoscience, their only logic is I’m white and l say so. No amount of facts and data will change their mind.

I can’t until the day when black people learn to disregard them like the crack head in front of the 7/11. :unimpressed:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
This is the real and only solution. Too many black people enjoy arguing with white supremacist as a form of intellectual masturbation.

White supremacists favorite pastime is wasting other people’s time, especially on the internet. It doesn’t matter how many “black facts” you throw at them or how well you dismantle their race babble and race pseudoscience, their only logic is I’m white and l say so. No amount of facts and data will change their mind.

I can’t until the day when black people learn to disregard them like the crack head in front of the 7/11. :unimpressed:
I generally agree with you, but there might be some instances when you need to have facts on hand to deal with a low-key racist in a public or employment situation.

jay83

Superstar
Daps

I’ve listened to a few Tariq nasheed podcast and he stays entertaining the ignorant racist who call in. Lol

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I generally agree with you, but there might be some instances when you need to have facts on hand to deal with a low-key racist in a public or employment situation.
Im not saying we don’t to have facts, I’m saying dialogue needs to directed at us and not white supremacists. We need to dispel white supremacists talking points among ourselves like this thread. We don’t need to even acknowledge their existence.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I’ve listened to a few Tariq nasheed podcast and he stays entertaining the ignorant racist who call in. Lol
I like Tariq nasheed because he treats them like the trolls that they are and trolls them back. If we engage with white supremacists, it should be in that manner.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sasuke?

Nah, she cool. She seemed kind of stressed last time she was posting, hope all is well.