Booksnrain Guide To Dealing With White Supremacy Talking Points

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Just made me think about how Malcolm x knew all these stupid ass talking points and angles. And how calmly he let them say their dumb shyt then broke down every aspect of their flawed dog shyt thinking
He was surgical and it was all automatic :wow:

real talk. Some cac at work told me that covid19 is killing more blacks than whites I shut her down real quick telling her that is dangerous thinking cause people can say black people are the cause for it which leads to discrimination and killings. She did a 360 quick and I asked her where did she get the information from. She said form some. I said oh not a valid source. :pacspit:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what’s funny to me? I’ve never encountered one of the standard garden variety “nigg*r bytch” racists.

Instead it’s always been the types who think they slick. shyt is irritating b/c u have to dismantle so many layers of lies b4 u get to the real: u dislike me cuz I’m different.

This is why several black Saffas have told me over the years they much prefer Boers. Their racism is IN YOUR FACE while the Brit is passive aggressive,secretive and thereby much more dangerous.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s the petty in me. It just feels so good when they turn red and walk off angry.

Or when you confront them with the enormity of their bullshyt so meticulously that they have that mental breakdown.
“W-WELL WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME! I DIDN’T OWN SLAVES!”

You can see them caving under that guilt. And they’ll either decide to double down and become the monster their ancestors were or admit to being complicit in white supremacy and do something about it.

When you go beyond talking about the actions, but start diggin into the psychology behind it. How scared and insecure white males are around black men. How obsessed they are with blk male genitalia which points to their own insecurities about their masculinity. How white women want to be black women while maintaining their privilege. When u start digging into the lies about blks in the media and how stupid whites have been to allow the elite in their race to use them to hate us with promises of superiority even tho poor whites are suffering and voting against their own interests...

When you see them visibly uncomfortable and the stuttering and “w-well” comes out and they can’t refute it...
:banderas::noah:
im still trying to work on my petty.:wow:

You've studied the Vanilla People, I see! The late great Frances Cress Welsing said much the same.

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
I'm starting to notice Asians coming out the cut with a narrative of "What about black on Asian crime?" Then they post a few links showing a robbery or and attack on some Asian. Then they'll counter with "Asians don't do that to blacks"

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I'm starting to notice Asians coming out the cut with a narrative of "What about black on Asian crime?" Then they post a few links showing a robbery or and attack on some Asian. Then they'll counter with "Asians don't do that to blacks"
I’ll never understand how one minority group can literally watch all the shyt done to blacks by whites and ignore that AND all the shyt done to their own race by whites and ignore that too....to cozy up to the people who literally DID this shyt to everybody. Because that’s how a lot of Asians and Latinos are.

It’s like high school dynamics. Everybody wanna be cool with the in crowd even if they fukked u over.

But I am seeing a lot of reflection. I’m just suspicious as to whether it will stick after the momentum dies down. There’s so much intraracism in these groups to grapple with.

Daps

They open stores in the poorest, densely populated black areas, then claim they’re only getting robbed because they’re Asian. Any store would get robbed in those areas.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
0Nv99VW.jpg

The coasts of today's American South feature luxury condominiums, resorts, and gated communities, yet just a century ago, a surprising amount of beachfront property in the Chesapeake, along the Carolina shores, and around the Gulf of Mexico was owned and populated by African Americans. Blending social and environmental history, Andrew W. Kahrl tells the story of African American–owned beaches in the twentieth century. By reconstructing African American life along the coast, Kahrl demonstrates just how important these properties were for African American communities and leisure, as well as for economic empowerment, especially during the era of the Jim Crow South. However, in the wake of the civil rights movement and amid the growing prosperity of the Sunbelt, many African Americans fell victim to effective campaigns to dispossess black landowners of their properties and beaches.

http://theweeklychallenger.com/blac...rican-owned-vacation-spots-that-made-history/

Damn shame. Purchasing this book too. Thanks for this recommendation. Sooooooo much untold history.